Our members are dedicated to PASSION and PURPOSE without drama!

Recommended method for double-streets?

Started by wannawin, May 20, 2014, 05:06:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wannawin

Quote from: Gizmotron on May 29, 2014, 04:31:16 PM
I have changed my over all method. I'm no longer interested in grinding out agrigated wins, that take hours to reach satisfaction. I could write a pattern recognition application that targets opportunities. It only requires the identification of this single  pattern, "w w w w... ." With one, two, or three maximum bets placed its easy. One of the most common streaks are any two of the six double streets sleeping for many spins in a row. I doubt that you can't find some form of a sleeping dozen in every wheel being played in any given five to ten hours not happening. It's always somewhere. I track 25 unique dozens while I search for streaks of sleepers or dominance of singles. It's  enough. You don't need progression based blind betting

25 dozens! must be many with double streets and streets combinations. The specific questions are: What spins window is used? In how many spins a dozen is considered as asleep? The process is waiting for w w w w and then follow it until there is an L? Then again enters standby mode until w w w w for another dozen line?

Thank you for giving a concrete form to bet. It is a pleasure to read it.
say things directly to show respect for other people's time. Walter.

Gizmotron

" 25 dozens!"

There are six double streets, six table based dozens, three private dozens based on wheel layout, the tens, 0 00 10 20 30, 1 11 21 31, 2 12 22 32, -- 8 18 28, 9 19 29. The Tens are easy to track with the table marquee. The others are tracked with index cards laid out like the charts in my practice software. That software is available here at no charge. It's somewhere around here.

http://betselection.cc/gizmotron/tracking-software-for-practice-real-play/msg5333/#msg5333
"...IT'S AGAINST THE LAW TO BREAK THE LAW OF AVERAGES." 

klw

Quote from: Gizmotron on May 29, 2014, 05:13:03 PM
" 25 dozens!"

There are six double streets, six table based dozens, three private dozens based on wheel layout, the tens, 0 00 10 20 30, 1 11 21 31, 2 12 22 32, -- 8 18 28, 9 19 29. The Tens are easy to track with the table marquee. The others are tracked with index cards laid out like the charts in my practice software. That software is available here at no charge. It's somewhere around here.

http://betselection.cc/gizmotron/tracking-software-for-practice-real-play/msg5333/#msg5333

Interesting, welcome back Gizmotron and thanks for the information. I have spent a lot of time studying your work, I could see from your previous postings that you were more interested in dozens and the bets that arose from the various set ups so I had an excel tracker made up to track the various dozen combinations; so far mine has 18 based on double streets and columns. I like the idea of the added private dozens and tens etc. and may well make the necessary additions.

Gizmotron

Every once in a while, a dozen or two of the same double streets will sleep for 30 consecutive spins in a row.

Check this out: bet 100 on the high 18, (19-36). Bet 25 on two of the three double streets from the low 18, (1-18). If you get a high 18 spin then you get 50. If you get one of the low 18 double streets then you break even. If you get the one double street without a bet then you lose 150, same for zero.

greenguy

Quote from: Gizmotron on May 31, 2014, 02:49:18 PM
Every once in a while, a dozen or two of the same double streets will sleep for 30 consecutive spins in a row.

Check this out: bet 100 on the high 18, (19-36). Bet 25 on two of the three double streets from the low 18, (1-18). If you get a high 18 spin then you get 50. If you get one of the low 18 double streets then you break even. If you get the one double street without a bet then you lose 150, same for zero.

Hello mr. gizmotron
Can I ask what is the use of this bet? I can see it is a solid break even bet, and that means the only advantage to come will be in a streak of the high 18, but at those times wouldn't you be best to simply bet the high 18? I don't understand the arrangement.

Gizmotron

Quote from: greenguy on May 31, 2014, 09:05:04 PM

Hello mr. gizmotron
Can I ask what is the use of this bet? I can see it is a solid break even bet, and that means the only advantage to come will be in a streak of the high 18, but at those times wouldn't you be best to simply bet the high 18? I don't understand the arrangement.

Here are the rounded percentages:

49% chance of winning.
32% chance of nothing happening, you get your bet back.
19% chance of losing.

This is exceptionally good when you have a single sleeping double street.

wannawin

Thanks to all participants for the valuable involvement in my thread.

HarryJ

Hi Wannawin,
           My appologies for my slow response, but personal problems often make it impossible for a quick reply.

I have never arranged my records in that way, and frankly the idea of a 6 step progression cares the pants off me!!   The average repeat seems to be  just over 2. No repeats is quite rare. I found one that consisted of 2 zeros and a triple. Rather unussual!!
    I was getting a 97% hit rate with only 3 steps. With 6 it must be  over 99.9%, but only ome really long term testing can show if it will beat the nearly 750 wins it takes to recover from a loss.

I found it best to turn the bet into 1/1 by betting the 1st 3 DS to show, or the last, and the 2 sleepers.

Best wishes        Harry

wannawin

Quote from: HarryJ on June 02, 2014, 11:42:35 AM
Hi Wannawin,
           My appologies for my slow response, but personal problems often make it impossible for a quick reply.
Best wishes        Harry

No need to apologize. what matters is that you finally found the time. Much appreciated your good participation. Thank you.