Our members are dedicated to PASSION and PURPOSE without drama!

Half Labby (w/65 Labby bonus)

Started by TheLaw, July 13, 2014, 05:36:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Albalaha

Sure,
          I am giving the L/W of this in a text file here.
:thumbsup:
Email: earnsumit@gmail.com - Visit my blog: http://albalaha.lefora.com
Can mentor a real, regular and serious player

TheLaw

Quote from: Albalaha on July 15, 2014, 12:41:46 PM
Sure,
          I am giving the L/W of this in a text file here.
:thumbsup:

Update : Labby failed at bet #126 of the sequence provided  - Thanks for your help-much appreciated!!! :)

Albalaha

QuoteUpdate : Labby failed at bet #126 of the sequence provided  - Thanks for your help-much appreciated!!!

No pushing progression can sustain till the variance can drag us. If it gets possible, playing roulette will become a fearless job.

TheLaw

Quote from: Albalaha on July 15, 2014, 04:14:53 PM

No pushing progression can sustain till the variance can drag us. If it gets possible, playing roulette will become a fearless job.

Update!!!The sequence that was previously a bust, has been beaten with a 65-Line Labby. Here are the results:

Win : +50 units @ spin 167

Max Draw-down : -600 units (worst I've seen by far)

Largest bet : $252 (last bet)

W/L Breakdown : 103 losses / 64 wins (62% loss/38% win)

Notes : Here are the next 33 spins for reference (i've also attached a text file with the full sequence) :LWWWWLLWLLWLWLWWLLLLWWLWWWWWLWWLLL

-as you can see, there is still an enormous amount of wiggle room for the betting.

the Labby is still alive!!! :)

maestro

what's the big deal ....given session by alabala,what you do just bet spin 1,2,4,8,16 when you go to spin 16 start count again 1,2,4,8,16 and so on ... till the end....you should get "w"235/"l"265 it should work for any sequence
I see a red door and I want it painted black
No colors anymore I want them to turn black
rolling stones

TheLaw

Quote from: maestro on July 15, 2014, 11:03:46 PM
what's the big deal ....given session by alabala,what you do just bet spin 1,2,4,8,16 when you go to spin 16 start count again 1,2,4,8,16 and so on ... till the end....you should get "w"235/"l"265 it should work for any sequence

I'm confused - are you suggesting a limited Martingale with the result being a final loss of 30 units???

I thought that we were trying to win at Roulette :)

maestro

:P no...you get labby and start bet spin 1, bet spin2 , spin 3 no bet, bet spin 4    ,no bet spin 5,6,7, bet spin 8,no bet 9,10,11,12,13,14,15 , bet spin 16,then start count again as after 16th spin is spin 17 so for your count spin 17 will be spin 1,spin18 will be spin 2 and so on...
rolling stones

TheLaw

Quote from: maestro on July 15, 2014, 11:22:28 PM
:P no...you get labby and start bet spin 1, bet spin2 , spin 3 no bet, bet spin 4    ,no bet spin 5,6,7, bet spin 8,no bet 9,10,11,12,13,14,15 , bet spin 16,then start count again as after 16th spin is spin 17 so for your count spin 17 will be spin 1,spin18 will be spin 2 and so on...

I'm confused - how are you choosing which spins to bet? (also, please note that I am playing a 65 line Labby betting from the first line, and adding losses across all lines available) :)

maestro

i don't just from start...spin 1 i bet so spin 2 no bet pin 3 bet spin 4 and so on as i wrote earlier
rolling stones

TheLaw

Quote from: maestro on July 15, 2014, 11:35:32 PM
i don't just from start...spin 1 i bet so spin 2 no bet pin 3 bet spin 4 and so on as i wrote earlier

Thanks Maestro! :)

Update - Modified Labby

Just bet every other spin using a standard 33-line Labby

Results :

#1 Bet then every other

Win : +50 units @ spin 188
Max Draw-down : -210 units
Largest bet : $165 (last bet)

#2 - then bet every other :

Win : +50 units @ spin 142
Max Draw-down : -30 units (yes-you read that right-30)
Largest bet : $26 (last bet)

[/size]
[/size]Once again, Thanks to Maestro for for the great modification!!! :)

TheLaw

minor correction for bets starting with #1 :Max Draw-down : -156Largest Bet : +216Win : +50 at spin #189 (not 188 as before)Here are the percentages :#1 : 33wins/62 losses (35%/65%)#2 : 33wins/37 losses (47%/53%)

Albalaha

@Law
QuoteUpdate!!!The sequence that was previously a bust, has been beaten with a 65-Line Labby. Here are the results:

Buddy, if you re-configure the solution as per the problem, anything can be beaten but there has to be a general strategy to play because we can't guess the kind of variance that we may get in a coming session.
          Plus, if your strategy wins in 1600 bets somewhere, try to bet same way the entire 1600 spins. If it wins even 1 unit finally, it is worth re-looking.

@Maestro,
   You said:
Quoteno...you get labby and start bet spin 1, bet spin2 , spin 3 no bet, bet spin 4    ,no bet spin 5,6,7, bet spin 8,no bet 9,10,11,12,13,14,15 , bet spin 16,then start count again as after 16th spin is spin 17 so for your count spin 17 will be spin 1,spin18 will be spin 2 and so on...

Would you mind showing this on the given data, for the sake of clarity?

TheLaw

Quote from: Albalaha on July 16, 2014, 04:28:30 AM
@Law

Buddy, if you re-configure the solution as per the problem, anything can be beaten but there has to be a general strategy to play because we can't guess the kind of variance that we may get in a coming session.
          Plus, if your strategy wins in 1600 bets somewhere, try to bet same way the entire 1600 spins. If it wins even 1 unit finally, it is worth re-looking.

@Maestro,
   You said:

Would you mind showing this on the given data, for the sake of clarity?
Albalaha,

This is not changing the betting pattern to suit the results, as that would clearly do none of us any good. I simply cut the system in half (Labby included) and caught a more usable average (keep in mind we are talking about up to 200 spins). Trying a larger or smaller Labby must work consistently on all testing sequences, not just one to be effective. I usually try to post results as they become available.

Maestro was very clear in his explanation - simply bet every other spin-that's it; nothing more.

Rolex-Watch

Quote from: TheLaw on July 15, 2014, 12:59:20 AM

I use a 3-line Labby as well, but it may be a little to slow for my taste-also, not sure that there isn't a monster sequence out there waiting to destroy it.

I'm talking to GLC now about a 50-line Labby method that so far has won against every nightmare run that I can find (I started with the "horror" sequences provided a couple of years ago in the Bayes, Fripper discussion). Still waiting for the sequence that can kill it :)
This 50-line Labby may win against every nightmare run thus far, but at what cost?  What is the draw-down (how deep are you in for), largest required bet?

One time I was playing this, trigger occurred and I was winning every bet placed, then some guy sitting next to me, say's look at that.  The prick of a dealer had only spun 4 zero's in 5 spins, he was expecting me to bet the columns / dozens and was getting miffed me winning. 

TheLaw

Quote from: Rolex-Watch on July 16, 2014, 05:21:21 AM
This 50-line Labby may win against every nightmare run thus far, but at what cost?  What is the draw-down (how deep are you in for), largest required bet?

One time I was playing this, trigger occurred and I was winning every bet placed, then some guy sitting next to me, say's look at that.  The prick of a dealer had only spun 4 zero's in 5 spins, he was expecting me to bet the columns / dozens and was getting miffed me winning.

The rare event bets may be a good strategy long term to win with a low draw-down. I'm stuck on this Labby idea at the moment, simply because of the sequences that it can withstand. A $210 draw-down for one of the worst runs ever recorded (65% losses) is pretty impressive.

If we're stuck with rare events betting to win, then that's fine by me. I'm just seeing how close I can get to a solution before this thing goes tits-up :)