Our members are dedicated to PASSION and PURPOSE without drama!

Dominatrix

Started by ignatus, July 24, 2014, 07:12:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ignatus

This is a bet for hot dozens, that has worked very good so far.

for dozens there can only be three possible patterns

(1) Repeat
(2) Last dozen hit
(3) New dozen hit

trigger; wait for one "new dozen hit", then bet the first two dozens to hit (3) times

each trigger is only played once

progression; double dozen progression 1-3-9-27

ignatus

more spins...

Gizmotron

The four step double dozen progression is very effective. It also includes the once in a while perfect combination that kills it. I know. I tried to perfect a most unlikely pattern that could be the only way to kill it.

Consider this too: 1, 4, 13, 40 -- where you win one unit for every step of the progression.  Example 1,2,3,4. BTW it's possible to lose this the very first time you play it. I did.
"...IT'S AGAINST THE LAW TO BREAK THE LAW OF AVERAGES." 

ignatus

ok Gizmotron

i play now with a new trigger that seems to work better; after "a new dozen hit" THAT spin is NOT calculated as one spin, after a new dozen hit 3 new spins is required, perhaps that was so i meant from the beginning

so, bet first dozen two dozens to hit (3) times AFTER a new dozen has been hit

ignatus

more spins, playing with the new trigger  8) :cheer: 8)

Gizmotron

If you stick to the same trigger it will run straight into the sequence that kills it.

What happens if you have a bag of trigger sequences and you only use that sequence once per session? It has to kill it on the first and only time it's used. Then next time you use the progression you use a different trigger. Constantly changing triggers.  I think I'll write another algorithm to test this theory.

Thanks for the inspiration.

esoito

That's pretty good, Ignatus.  :thumbsup:   Anyone whose share-price showed that same upward trend would be delighted!

And Gizmotron's exploration of using constantly changing triggers could be very interesting and revealing.

A new betting paradigm awaits us, perhaps -- one that might well transfer to using Betfair's price profiles for sports betting.

ignatus

Thanks esoito

more spins...

klw

Hi Ignatus -- Thanks for the system.

Am I the only person that is confused by the bet selection ? Any chance of a sample session showing triggers and bets clearly please ?

Many thanks.

ignatus

dozen 1,2,3

3 -new dozen hit, start calculating first two dozen hit 3 times
1 -trigger; dozen 2 and 1 has hit 3 times in total

klw

Thank you for the quick reply.

ignatus

more spins...

Gizmotron

The constantly changing trigger, used only once per session, works no better than using a single, complex trigger. I spent two days coding this. Four losses in a row happen at the expected rate of probability. I have yet to find a fixed rule, a mechanism based system that beats the odds. This four step progression will never work as a blind, rule based system. Flat betting is the only way to go.

ignatus

ok, I tried flatbet with an easier trigger (but similar) just bet the first two dozen hit three times, and let it ride until first lose, then calculate the next trigger.

esoito

As a flat bettor I think that flat bet graph is impressive.  No deep drawdowns.

Be interesting to see if that holds up over time.