Our members are dedicated to PASSION and PURPOSE without drama!

my "strategy" wins a lot of the time. someone with experience test it?

Started by RichBailey86, August 24, 2014, 08:49:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RichBailey86

My strategy is simple and I've won a lot

Its based on the american wheel

You can flat bet it or increase after a loss which is what I usually do

I bet the 2 zeros and I bet the 5 numbers on either side of the zeros for a total of 22 bets

The trigger is wait for one of the numbers not part of the strategy to hit twice in a row then start

P.s. I did ignatus strategy 1 unit on first dozen 1 unit 2nd dozen then 1 unit on each double street in 3rd dozen and had nice results, this one is better on european tables
Danny: Because the house always wins. Play long enough, you never change the stakes. The house takes you. Unless, when that perfect hand comes along, you bet and you bet big, then you take the house.

Rusty: You've been practicing this speech, haven't you?

Danny: Little bit. Did I rush it? Felt I rushed it.

VLS

Hello dear Rich,

Have you considered focusing in catching the times when this strategy is "hot" as opposed to betting it continuously?

You might try using Lw's to chart and "tap" the ebb and flow. Even -why not- betting against it when it isn't performing, so you get  best of both [smiley]skype/flex.gif[/smiley]
Email/Paypal: betselectiongmail.com
-- Victor

RichBailey86

have not tried that yet

my trigger is wait for 2 virtual losses once that happened then bet the 22 numbers with a negative progression on losses
Danny: Because the house always wins. Play long enough, you never change the stakes. The house takes you. Unless, when that perfect hand comes along, you bet and you bet big, then you take the house.

Rusty: You've been practicing this speech, haven't you?

Danny: Little bit. Did I rush it? Felt I rushed it.