Our members are dedicated to PASSION and PURPOSE without drama!

Two dozen method by Turbo

Started by Sputnik, January 21, 2015, 03:01:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sputnik

This method is by TurboGenius and i like the method very much.
One reason is that you need no tracking and it is easy to play.

You track the last four dozen that hit and bet against them on a rolling basis.

2 L.
2 W.   
2 W.   
1 W.   
1 W.   
2 L.
1 W.   
2 W.   
1 L.   
1 W.   
3 W.   
1 W.   
1 L.   
2 W.   
1 W.   
3 W.   
2 W.   
2 L.
1 L.   
1 W.   
2 L.   
1 W.   
1 L.   
2 W.   
3 W.   
3 W.   
1 L.   
3 W.   
3 L.   
1 W.   
2 W.
2 W.
1 W.
2 W.
1 W.
1 W.
2 W.
2 L.
3 W.
2 W.
3 W.
2 L.
3 L.
1 W
3 L
1 W
1 W

I want to play and have a reason standing next to the wheel starring at it.
Then i been thinking about this method.

But a 4 step marty would be to agressive for my taste, so i was thinking to use one skip and flat betting the first two bets and raise the last one.
I want to play as much i can and lose as little i can during that time standing next to the wheel starring at it and collecting data.

1:1
1:1
2:2

That way i win with my first bet and accept loses with my secound and last bet.
The idea is that first bet and secound bet will hovering around break even territorium.
As first wins one unit and the secound lose one unit.

WWWWLWWWWWWLWW

2 L.
2 W. +1
2 W.
1 W.
1 W.
2 L.
1 W. +2
2 W.
1 L.
1 W. +3
3 W.
1 W.
1 L.
2 W. +4
1 W.
3 W.
2 W.
2 L.
1 L. +2
1 W. +3
2 L.
1 W. +4
1 L.
2 W. +5
3 W.
3 W.
1 L.
3 W. +6
3 L.
1 W. +7
2 W.
2 W.
1 W.
2 W.
1 W.
1 W.
2 W.
2 L.
3 W. +8
2 W.
3 W.
2 L.
3 L. +6
1 W  +7
3 L
1 W  +8
1 W

Sputnik

The minium for the lines are 2 Euro - that means 8 Euro for each bet.
The outside bets has 10 Euro as minimum and that would be 20 Euro.

Cheers

Sputnik

Do any one else have a method with low variance, low bet amount and hovering around zero point.
Then feel free to post method at this topic.

cheers

NathanDetroit

Patrik,

You only need to bet the first and third dozens  with a positive progresssion as long  as myou   confine yourself to the wheel lay out of a single 0 wheel.. ( I emphasize SINGLE  0 wheel) )
(
Just  take a glance  at the wheel sequence and you shall see .Then all that matters are the Win and Loss rules.

P.S. Wish  I had the  saturation of  single 0 wheels here in the US of A. I would have  a ball with no sweat.

For recreational purposes only. Play at your own risk.

ND

Sputnik

How does the progression look like?
I test with 1 and 3 and got pretty good results.

Cheers

NathanDetroit

Basic bet  of $ 5 on each position after 2 wins in a row increase with $ 2 on each position to  $ 7 and after 2 wins in  a row   to $ 10. At $ 10 you are betting only once  before regressing to $ 5.Then you increase  after 1 win win.

A loss at any time bringsd you back to the  base bet of $ 5.

.CREATE WIN stack  .

ND

777vic

Thank you Nathan,
I tried it with a positiv result. but does it work in the long run? how you tried it for a longer period? more than 150 days in a row or something like that?

NathanDetroit

777vic,

Be  happy  that it works.  I am a short term player  and when I  have reached  my   "GUARANTEE " of the  win  goal I  just keep FLAT betting until the  first loss. Then Soyanora until the next session to win 2 out of 3 sessions.

ND

Tomla

that's a good little bet that turbo genius came up with...hard to see it losing too much....with a good positive progression it could work pretty darn well

miguel arriaga gonzalez

I'm pleased to being able to address both staff and forum members, to participate in your brilliant ideas (unfortunately I do not speak English as a first language, but the numbers are universal, I hope you understand me )

Dear Sputnik, why not try two sets lost with martingale 1 3 (1 1 / 3 3) and then to recoup use a labby in case you want to recover play 4 and if you want to win with each hit you use 5.

So for example L L W L L W W W would thus will be  1 1 3 3 (w 5) 5 5 7 7 (w  9 11 11) to win 4 chips and bet does not rise as a martingale with 4 steps

my greetings to the forum participants

NathanDetroit

Today about one year  later I still favor the First and Third  dozen  playing at  the single 0 wheel.

REPLY to:

>Patrik,

You only need to bet the first and third dozens  with a positive progression as long  as    confine yourself to the wheel lay out of a single 0 wheel.. ( I emphasize SINGLE  0 wheel) )
(
Just  take a glance  at the wheel sequence and you shall see .Then all that matters are the Win and Loss rules.

P.S. Wish  I had the  saturation of  single 0 wheels here in the US of A. I would have  a ball with no sweat.

ND

RouletteGhost

QuoteBecause the house always wins. Play long enough, you never change the stakes. The house takes you. Unless, when that perfect hand comes along, you bet and you bet big, then you take the house.

tdx

sputnik....can you explain your progression for the first 10 or 15 spins below.....you obviously lose 2 units on a loss and only win 1 unit on a win since you  always have to bet 2 dozens

2 L.
2 W. +1   
2 W.   
1 W.   
1 W.   
2 L.
1 W. +2   
2 W.   
1 L.   
1 W. +3   
3 W.   
1 W.   
1 L.   
2 W. +4   
1 W.   
3 W.   
2 W.   
2 L.
1 L. +2   
1 W. +3   
2 L.   
1 W. +4   
1 L.   
2 W. +5   
3 W.   
3 W.   
1 L.   
3 W. +6   
3 L.   
1 W. +7   
2 W.
2 W.
1 W.
2 W.
1 W.
1 W.
2 W.
2 L.
3 W. +8
2 W.
3 W.
2 L.
3 L. +6
1 W  +7
3 L
1 W  +8
1 W

mogul397

Quote from: NathanDetroit on January 23, 2016, 09:06:30 PM
Today about one year  later I still favor the First and Third  dozen  playing at  the single 0 wheel.

REPLY to:

>Patrik,

You only need to bet the first and third dozens  with a positive progression as long  as    confine yourself to the wheel lay out of a single 0 wheel.. ( I emphasize SINGLE  0 wheel) )
(

ND

It's great that you have single zero wheels.  Stop rubbing it in.

zuffle

Quote from: mogul397 on May 14, 2016, 10:54:20 PM
It's great that you have single zero wheels.  Stop rubbing it in.

I think that you misread his post.