Our members are dedicated to PASSION and PURPOSE without drama!

BV ....0.01c holy grail?

Started by RouletteDevil, October 18, 2015, 05:28:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RouletteDevil

>:DD
Now I've been playing Bet Voyager, European roulette for the last few weeks
Using only 0.01c chips........betting any even chance using Mr Majiks waging strategy. I've gone from 30€ to 60€, that's an amazing 3000 units!,.......now I'm still reluctant to change chip value until I reach the 100€.......a target which I know I will reach, obviously using such low chips takes a lot of patience and willpower.
This would work well on live wheels, but I would not play with less than 300 units ,and would only play after a trigger set.
>:D
All the numbers add up to 666
the DEVILS game !!

VLS

Congrats on the wins RD  :applause:  :thumbsup:

Why not try using a compounding inter-session Money Management such as the 75% MM?

http://betselection.cc/money-management-103/75-money-management/

You may be able to maximize those winning streaks, generate more backup minimal-unit banks to be in a better position to withstand the test of time and get more actual money when the concatenated wins inflate the unit value.

^-^
Email/Paypal: betselectiongmail.com
-- Victor

ozon

What kind of trigger you use, and what is your target profit per session?

RouletteDevil

Thanks for the advice VLS i'll will have a look at that.

Quote from: ozon on October 18, 2015, 10:27:29 PM
What kind of trigger you use, and what is your target profit per session?

i do not use any trigger at the moment at BV, But when i start to play "live" wheels, i will wait till 4/5 losses of any even chance then play opposite..Another good way that i have tested is to have a 10 line matrix/pattern breaker............but i will not play live wheels unless i have at least 300 units of whatever the min wager is on evens.........anyone know of any live wheels with 0.10 on even chances??

>:D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D

the DEVILS game !!

Sputnik

You will lose your first 10 to 15 steps, so you would need recovery stages, how about 30 steps, that should improve your game plan ...

Credits goes to GLC ...
30 steps

http://www.rouletteforum.cc/index.php?topic=6106.0

Your group method looks interesting.  Is it a very new idea or have you had a chance to test it some?

I just thought I would post the following.  I had forgotten about this little gem.  Enjoy the read.

Star System Variant

Here is a little progression that was first introduced by Carsch on GG.

It is a variant of the original Star System (one of the better public MM systems available on the web), but is better. It requires only about 55% of the original star systems BR and only busts after 30 straight losses...

Any two wins clear the progression. It allows you to catch streaks, as well as allows you to not go broke with WLWLWL.

The progression

Base level:

See how to play below. 

1 win & parlay (lose and move on to the next bet)
    2 win & repeat the same bet (In here, in order to move on to the next step, you must lose this bet the first time, or win it and then lose it twice in a row)
    2 win & parlay (lose and move on to the next bet)
    4 win & repeat the same bet (In here, in order to move on to the next step, you must lose this bet the first time, or win it and then lose it twice in a row)
    4 win & parlay (lose and move on to the next bet)
    8 win & repeat the same bet (In here, in order to move on to the next step, you must lose this bet the first time, or win it and then lose it twice in a row)
    8 win & parlay (lose and move on to the next bet)
    16 win & repeat the same bet (In here, in order to move on to the next step, you must lose this bet the first time, or win it and then lose it twice in a row)
    16 win & parlay (lose and move on to Recovery 1)

Recovery 1 (this is played just like above)

Recovery 2  (This too is played just like above)

As you can see, it requires 558 units to play base level, recovery 1 and recovery 2.

Base level = 62 units
Recovery 1 = 124 units
Recovery 2 = 372 units

Drazen

Quote from: RouletteDevil on October 19, 2015, 05:48:21 AM
i do not use any trigger at the moment at BV, But when i start to play "live" wheels, i will wait till 4/5 losses of any even chance then play opposite.

You don't need to wait 4/5 or any much in a row...

It is the same trigger as playing aginst last  4,5 or 10 decisions sequence. If that will feell you any safer...

@Sputnik

Betting almost 100 units at some point is much out of my comfort zone :O

Best

Drazen
Common sense has become so rare it should be classified as a superpower.

Sputnik

You think 100 is to much - then look at the original with 12 steps and peak at 123 ... MrMajiks sucks ...
30 Step contra 12 step and peak at 100

Is among the best existing extanded star progressions ...

See attach file and compare ...

RouletteDevil

Quote from: RouletteDevil on October 18, 2015, 05:28:27 PM
>:DD
Now I've been playing Bet Voyager, European roulette for the last few weeks
Using only 0.01c chips........betting any even chance using Mr Majiks waging strategy. I've gone from 30€ to 60€, that's an amazing 3000 units!,.......now I'm still reluctant to change chip value until I reach the 100€.......a target which I know I will reach, obviously using such low chips takes a lot of patience and willpower.
This would work well on live wheels, but I would not play with less than 300 units ,and would only play after a trigger set.

I just cannot get this to lose at BV............. :thumbsup:....only reached step 9 once, but with such small chips and a huge max limit.....it really cannot lose..........unless someone tweaks the software to suit. that's another topic though.
since i've doubled my BR i will now double my chip value to a massive 0.02.........
aiming for 5% per session.
>:D >:D
the DEVILS game !!

Sputnik

Cool that you are winning, let us know when the progression fail!

Cheers

RouletteDevil

Quote from: Sputnik on October 19, 2015, 01:39:10 PM
You will lose your first 10 to 15 steps, so you would need recovery stages, how about 30 steps, that should improve your game plan ...

Credits goes to GLC ...
30 steps

http://www.rouletteforum.cc/index.php?topic=6106.0

Your group method looks interesting.  Is it a very new idea or have you had a chance to test it some?

I just thought I would post the following.  I had forgotten about this little gem.  Enjoy the read.

Star System Variant

Here is a little progression that was first introduced by Carsch on GG.

It is a variant of the original Star System (one of the better public MM systems available on the web), but is better. It requires only about 55% of the original star systems BR and only busts after 30 straight losses...

Any two wins clear the progression. It allows you to catch streaks, as well as allows you to not go broke with WLWLWL.

The progression

Base level:

See how to play below. 

2 win & repeat the same bet (In here, in order to move on to the next step, you must lose this bet the first time, or win it and then lose it twice in a row)
    2 win & parlay (lose and move on to the next bet)
    4 win & repeat the same bet (In here, in order to move on to the next step, you must lose this bet the first time, or win it and then lose it twice in a row)
    4 win & parlay (lose and move on to the next bet)
    8 win & repeat the same bet (In here, in order to move on to the next step, you must lose this bet the first time, or win it and then lose it twice in a row)
    8 win & parlay (lose and move on to the next bet)
    16 win & repeat the same bet (In here, in order to move on to the next step, you must lose this bet the first time, or win it and then lose it twice in a row)
    16 win & parlay (lose and move on to Recovery 1)

Recovery 1 (this is played just like above)

Recovery 2  (This too is played just like above)

As you can see, it requires 558 units to play base level, recovery 1 and recovery 2.

Base level = 62 units
Recovery 1 = 124 units
Recovery 2 = 372 units

Have not lost this as of yet, now from 3000 units up to 7142 units, and that's not playing everyday!,
Going to try this at Sky Vegas when I get the chance.
the DEVILS game !!

RouletteDevil

>:D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D
Ok,......update, reached my goal of 10,000 units (100euro) from my initial 30euro br.

withdrawn my profit  >:D

will now try sky vegas 1p units .....and do the same, takes time and patience, but whose rushing  >:D

>:D >:D >:D
the DEVILS game !!

RichBailey86

can you confirm that this is what you are using?

this is my thread over at CC

i have the PDF
http://www.rouletteforum.cc/index.php?topic=15404.0
Danny: Because the house always wins. Play long enough, you never change the stakes. The house takes you. Unless, when that perfect hand comes along, you bet and you bet big, then you take the house.

Rusty: You've been practicing this speech, haven't you?

Danny: Little bit. Did I rush it? Felt I rushed it.

soxfan

Congrats, capturing ten thousands units is the serious thing, hey hey.

Quote from: RouletteDevil on November 04, 2015, 07:10:28 AM
>:D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D
Ok,......update, reached my goal of 10,000 units (100euro) from my initial 30euro br.

withdrawn my profit  >:D

will now try sky vegas 1p units .....and do the same, takes time and patience, but whose rushing  >:D

>:D >:D >:D

RouletteDevil

Quote from: RichBailey86 on November 05, 2015, 12:27:05 AM
can you confirm that this is what you are using?

this is my thread over at CC

i have the PDF
http://www.rouletteforum.cc/index.php?topic=15404.0

>:D  >:D >:D correct, so easy with very small unit chips  >:D >:D >:D
the DEVILS game !!

RichBailey86

it is promising only having to win one parlay within 12 bets
Danny: Because the house always wins. Play long enough, you never change the stakes. The house takes you. Unless, when that perfect hand comes along, you bet and you bet big, then you take the house.

Rusty: You've been practicing this speech, haven't you?

Danny: Little bit. Did I rush it? Felt I rushed it.