Our members are dedicated to PASSION and PURPOSE without drama!

DELETED POSTS

Started by Jimske, November 30, 2015, 02:45:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jimske

FYI  I deleted posts on "Betting Every Hand" to remove posts I considered off topic.  You want to talk about something else - start your own thread.

gr8player

Quote from: Jimske on November 30, 2015, 02:45:15 AM
FYI  I deleted posts on "Betting Every Hand" to remove posts I considered off topic.  You want to talk about something else - start your own thread.

(Sidenote:  I felt the absolute necessity to "quote" Jimske's post just above, for fear that he'd delete it in the near future.  Shame that I have to look at you in that negative light, Jimske, but your recent erratic behavior leaves me no choice.)

So, you deleted my post in your "Betting Every Hand" because your considered it "off topic"?  Is that right?  The gist of my post was about my philosophy regarding this game (I'd duplicate it here, but, alas, you'd only delete it again...why waste my time?), both bet selection- and money management-wise.  Absolutely relevant to your "Betting Every Hand" thread, Jimske, and you know it.

No, we both know the real reason that you deleted my post and Gizmotron's positive response to it.

You're a small, petty man Jimske, whose only response was to hit the delete button in order to feel better about yourself.

The delete button is meant for the trolling and the abusive posts/posters; it is not there for you to pick and choose which posts make you feel better or not; for that is a personal issue within yourself, and it speaks volumes about you that you chose to serve your own pettiness as opposed to the majority of our members that enjoy poignant and meaningful posts.

Shame on you....

Jimske

Nope, why should I delete this post above Gr8.  It's ON TOPIC.

Screw you GR8.  I got every right to delete any post I am able.  It's your opinion as to WHY the delete button is there.  I have a different view.

QuoteNo, we both know the real reason that you deleted my post and Gizmotron's positive response to it.
Nonsense.  Total misread.  I can take what I dish!  Your posts were deleted because they were OFF TOPIC.  You still haven't explained in any satisfactory way why one "negates an edge" by betting every hand.  Neither has Gizmo and neither has asymbacc.  So get off your high horse telling me what "we both know"

QuoteYou're a small, petty man Jimske, whose only response was to hit the delete button in order to feel better about yourself.
:))That's your opinion and you're entitled to it and the personal attack if you so wish.  In the main - my comments are about Baccarat.

So go back to Betting Every Hand thread and please tell the world how one destroys his edge by betting every hand.

gr8player

What's your problem, Jimske?  When was it, exactly, that you've turned into this petty person that you are now?  I always knew you as a gentleman; I must say, I did not see this coming at all.  Surely not from you.  We go back a long way, a few forums ago, and I must say, I've never seen you act as you are now.  Very disappointing.....

You take care, my friend, and stay well.  I've no interest in your invitation to re-post in your "Betting Every Hand" thread, only to see you delete it at your whimsy.