Our members are dedicated to PASSION and PURPOSE without drama!

Eirscott-Wewin222

Started by Jimske, January 24, 2016, 01:44:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jimske

It finally hit me.  It was Eirscott that used that same Cobain avatar.  Coincidence? or same guy?

Trbfla

Rashid

Quote from: Jimske on January 24, 2016, 01:44:15 AM
It finally hit me.  It was Eirscott that used that same Cobain avatar.  Coincidence? or same guy?
Sounds like you have a dose of the "crazed Trbfla", where everybody is somebody.  Scotty ain't him, guaranteed.... 
Math is great like that, once it's been proven that no method exists to do what you claim, it's not necessary to go through the details of your system to prove that it doesn't work. You claim that it does something which can be proven impossible, therefore, your claim is false. The details don't matter. 

Jimske

Quote from: Rashid on January 24, 2016, 12:29:57 PM
Sounds like you have a dose of the "crazed Trbfla", where everybody is somebody.  Scotty ain't him, guaranteed....
Okay then.  It just bothered me that I seen that same avatar before - I think on the old BF but I guess I can't remember - I thought I did.

Trbfla

Rashid-would appreciate if you keep your personal attacks to yourself. I am not crazed. I know what I know and have facts to back up each of my statements. Jim can choose to believe Johno isn't the same guy as oz 3d100 from the btc website if he chooses to do so...I'm ok with it

Rashid

Quote from: Trbfla on January 24, 2016, 05:51:38 PM
Rashid-would appreciate if you keep your personal attacks to yourself. I am not crazed. I know what I know and have facts to back up each of my statements. Jim can choose to believe Johno isn't the same guy as oz 3d100 from the btc website if he chooses to do so...I'm ok with it
Nutter, who thinks for one minute that "johno" would pay to access to be a member of the BTC site whilst claiming to beat 100 shoes playing OTBL.  If ya don't like insults quit making gormless statements and acting like your dead from the neck up.  FYI you have already been shown to be wrong about ozen, muppet, iiyyyaaa
Math is great like that, once it's been proven that no method exists to do what you claim, it's not necessary to go through the details of your system to prove that it doesn't work. You claim that it does something which can be proven impossible, therefore, your claim is false. The details don't matter. 

soxfan

Ah, where's the GARNABBY at when ya really need him, hey hey????