Our members are dedicated to PASSION and PURPOSE without drama!

10 Questions To Ask Yourself

Started by Mr J, October 20, 2013, 07:22:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr J

I found this by accident....these may or may not be my views >>

Do you manage your bankroll?
This question shouldn't be reserved for only the roulette players. This is an overarching gambling question that any player should ask themselves. Most of gambling is money management. The ability to weather the downs and remain solvent so that you can enjoy the ups is just as important as strategy or luck.
2 Do you make too many bets?
Some gamblers are fine with grinding out smaller pots to earn a living, others really just like the action. You have to know that if you are spreading your bets too thin, you are diluting your profit margins. In many cases, these extra bets are contradictory to others, ensuring a number of losses.
3 Are you too focused on one aspect of roulette?
You may be in a rut as it relates to your playing style. This isn't to imply that the universe is conspiring against you, but rather you may have become robotic in your playing style. Try mixing things up and broaden your horizons.
4 Do you take too much risk?
If you are always trying to chase the big pots, you will more than likely end up on the losing end. Getting paid for your risk is the key to any strategy, but having too much risk means that you have to be okay with losing much more often than winning.
5 Do you try different wheels?
Don't plant your feet at one table, be okay with moving around should you not have much luck at one wheel. Don't be shy, mingle.
6 Have you ever mixed up your betting style?
This is a lot like some of the other questions. Basically, learn to employ different tactics every once in a while. Play some hunches, see how things go.
7 Do you even enjoy roulette?
Do what you love, and the rest will come. The same holds true with gambling. If you don't actually enjoy a game, you are going to be able to suffer through the losses.
8 Do you play any other games?
Is roulette the only game you play? If so, try something else every once in a while. Variety is the spice of life.
9 Have you ever kept a daily log to know your actual results?
Are you sure you lose all of time? If you aren't keep the records, then maybe you are just a Debbie Downer and think you lose more than you do.
10 Should you consider a different game?
Perhaps you really are just unlucky at roulette. Don't be afraid to walk away from something that isn't giving you a payoff.
Without a decent bet selection and the proper roulette experience, you don't have success, you have a hobby. There is no "Auto Re-bet" button in the ACTUAL world of roulette. Its B&M or take up stamp collecting. Don't let my honesty offend you. Haters will always hate. The saddest thing in life is wasted talent. ((If you're not already a genius, don't bother with roulette. The world needs plenty of ditch diggers))

Mr J

Without a decent bet selection and the proper roulette experience, you don't have success, you have a hobby. There is no "Auto Re-bet" button in the ACTUAL world of roulette. Its B&M or take up stamp collecting. Don't let my honesty offend you. Haters will always hate. The saddest thing in life is wasted talent. ((If you're not already a genius, don't bother with roulette. The world needs plenty of ditch diggers))

Garfield

You will never know. Not now, not in this life. You aren't that lucky.

Jimske

Quote from: Mr J on February 20, 2016, 02:57:39 PM
Old thread but still great.

Ken
Agreed!  I'd like to add that we should learn to ask ourselves important questions WHILE we are playing to make sure we are keeping to the game plan.