Our members are dedicated to PASSION and PURPOSE without drama!

What have I contributed in the past ten years?

Started by Gizmotron, September 03, 2016, 01:19:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheLaw

Posted by Gizmotron

QuotePeople only see what they want to see and only when they are ready to see it.

One statement has never summed up the philosophy of trolls and scammers so well.

If a politician said this........you would never buy what they're selling...... ::)

Completely empty rhetoric from those desperate for attention...........I guess anyone ignorant enough to buy into this cult deserves to be swindled.

Gizmotron

Quote from: Blue_Angel on September 04, 2016, 01:53:04 PM
I've none.
You could only be understood by minds of similar frequency.

Let's see, I deliberately posted here in other people's threads as to make it difficult to find my information in the first place, and BTW I told everyone that I did it that way on purpose. Here is a clue. Go to my member page and click on my posts. Ha Ha, there's more than a thousand of them. See if that buzz is the right frequency?

Let's look at this frequency too. My students are not having any trouble comprehending me. What's up with that?
"...IT'S AGAINST THE LAW TO BREAK THE LAW OF AVERAGES." 

Blue_Angel

Quote from: Gizmotron on September 04, 2016, 02:22:22 PM

Let's see, I deliberately posted here in other people's threads as to make it difficult to find my information in the first place, and BTW I told everyone that I did it that way on purpose. Here is a clue. Go to my member page and click on my posts. Ha Ha, there's more than a thousand of them. See if that buzz is the right frequency?

Let's look at this frequency too. My students are not having any trouble comprehending me. What's up with that?

That's purely misdirection...afterall you are just a skilled craftsman.
''For after all what is man in nature?
A nothing in relation to infinity, all in relation to nothing, a central point between nothing and all and infinitely far from understanding either.
The ends of things and their beginnings are impregnably concealed from him in an impenetrable secret.
He is equally incapable of seeing the nothingness out of which he was drawn and the infinite in which he is engulfed.'' B.Pascal

Gizmotron

Quote from: TheLaw on September 04, 2016, 01:55:08 PM
Posted by Gizmotron

One statement has never summed up the philosophy of trolls and scammers so well.

If a politician said this........you would never buy what they're selling...... ::)

Completely empty rhetoric from those desperate for attention...........I guess anyone ignorant enough to buy into this cult deserves to be swindled.

Pot, Kettle, Black.

Gizmotron

Quote from: Blue_Angel on September 04, 2016, 02:28:26 PM
That's purely misdirection...afterall you are just a skilled craftsman.

Guess again dim bulb. There's a context that you either don't know about or are too limited to understand.

Do I need to spell that out for you? Try to remember the concept of sharing quietly and deliberately without telling anything put simply, because a simple to understand version is a very dangerous thing to posses. If too many know it, then things will change. Does that need to be spelled out for you too. You think that misdirection means not being truthful. It means something else that you refuse to understand. Why are you so single minded?

Blue_Angel

QuoteDo I need to spell that out for you?

Yes please!
A nothing in relation to infinity, all in relation to nothing, a central point between nothing and all and infinitely far from understanding either.
The ends of things and their beginnings are impregnably concealed from him in an impenetrable secret.
He is equally incapable of seeing the nothingness out of which he was drawn and the infinite in which he is engulfed.'' B.Pascal

Gizmotron

Quote from: Blue_Angel on September 04, 2016, 02:58:36 PM
Yes please!

Get someone else to tell you about the times and conflicts that were occurring when I first began to post everything only at this forum.

Albalaha

Gizmotron has been a nice contributor, undoubtedly. He belongs to the genre of Bayes, another very valuable member here. I do not understand why everyone is attacking him without trying to understand what he is offering. Now, he has some takers of his methodology. They can vouch for him or against him, clarifying whether his claims are valid or not. Before the flying machine was invented, everybody was suspicious of that ever working in real. Physics existed before that too but none could prove that an aeroplane kind of thing will ever exist that can carry hundreds of people together thousands of miles in a few hours.
                              Those who are very sure that nothing can win in gambling should not be on gambling forums and try something else somewhere else. Maybe some day I and Gizmo work together bettering each other.
Email: earnsumit@gmail.com - Visit my blog: http://albalaha.lefora.com
Can mentor a real, regular and serious player

Gizmotron

Quote from: Albalaha on September 04, 2016, 04:18:56 PM
           Gizmotron has been a nice contributor, undoubtedly. He belongs to the genre of Bayes, another very valuable member here. I do not understand why everyone is attacking him without trying to understand what he is offering. Now, he has some takers of his methodology. They can vouch for him or against him, clarifying whether his claims are valid or not. Before the flying machine was invented, everybody was suspicious of that ever working in real. Physics existed before that too but none could prove that an aeroplane kind of thing will ever exist that can carry hundreds of people together thousands of miles in a few hours.
                              Those who are very sure that nothing can win in gambling should not be on gambling forums and try something else somewhere else. Maybe some day I and Gizmo work together bettering each other.

Thanks for that support Albalaha.

I'm working on the Ai project again after 2 - 1/2 days off of it.

Just posted at my school:

I've changed the way the computer sees the chart in the Ai project. It now sends the latest 30 spins as nine strings of delimited items:

o,o,X,X,o,o,X,X,o,o,o,X,o,o,X,o,o,o,X,o,o,o,X,o,o,o,o,o,o,o,
X,X,o,o,X,o,o,o,X,o,o,o,o,o,o,o,X,o,o,X,X,X,o,X,o,X,o,o,o,X,
o,o,o,o,o,X,o,o,o,X,X,o,X,o,o,o,o,X,o,o,o,o,o,o,X,o,X,X,X,o,
X,o,o,o,o,o,o,o,X,o,o,o,o,o,o,o,X,X,o,o,o,o,X,o,X,X,o,X,o,o,
o,o,o,X,o,X,o,X,o,o,o,X,o,o,o,o,o,o,o,X,X,o,o,X,o,o,o,o,o,X,
o,X,X,o,X,o,X,o,o,X,X,o,X,o,X,o,o,o,X,o,o,X,o,o,o,o,X,o,X,o,
X,o,o,o,o,o,o,o,X,X,o,X,o,X,o,X,o,X,o,o,X,o,X,o,o,o,o,X,X,o,
o,X,X,X,X,X,o,X,o,o,o,o,o,o,X,o,X,o,X,o,o,X,o,o,o,X,X,o,o,X,
o,o,o,o,o,o,X,o,o,o,X,o,X,o,o,o,o,o,o,X,o,o,o,X,X,o,o,o,o,o,

This way I solve the global effect and the local effect with the same data stream.  As you might have figured out, I'm not programming it to watch the primes and the not primes.

Blue_Angel

Apophenia pareidolia.

Gizmotron

Quote from: Blue_Angel on September 05, 2016, 08:34:47 PM
Apophenia pareidolia.

Is that a suggestion of a fallacy or a question?

If you had bothered to read what I've published on this forum, I've clearly stated that these patterns and trends don't actually exist. They are in fact creations of our own imagination. So what's to stop us from making meaningless bet selections based on these perceptions of our imagination? That process creates a real tangible object that can not be refuted. They produce a lineal track of data symbolizing an actual reality, the effectiveness track of information.

Unless you live on the event horizon of a black hole, I wonder if this information, that I bothered to share with you, will in fact escape you.

It's not fun dragging you along through information that has already been covered.

I'm beginning to see some Apophenia with you.

Blue_Angel

Thanks for your reply.
I'm always looking to add to my knowledge but usually it's not possible for various reasons.
In order to get 1% to 2% valuable information, I've to weed out the 98% to 99%, unfortunately there are a lot of craps to weed out.
That's why I'm trying as much direct and straightforward as possible.
There are many things to see,check,do, but not so much time, if something has a bad ''face'' it doesn't take too long to show its ugly face, so I'm just moving on in order not to waste more time with methods which fail to live up to my high expectations.

Gizmotron

Quote from: Blue_Angel on September 05, 2016, 09:26:51 PM
Thanks for your reply.
I'm always looking to add to my knowledge but usually it's not possible for various reasons.
In order to get 1% to 2% valuable information, I've to weed out the 98% to 99%, unfortunately there are a lot of craps to weed out.
That's why I'm trying as much direct and straightforward as possible.
There are many things to see,check,do, but not so much time, if something has a bad ''face'' it doesn't take too long to show its ugly face, so I'm just moving on in order not to waste more time with methods which fail to live up to my high expectations.

You are welcome.

Lupo

Quote from: Gizmotron on September 05, 2016, 08:31:33 PM

Thanks for that support Albalaha.

I'm working on the Ai project again after 2 - 1/2 days off of it.

Just posted at my school:

I've changed the way the computer sees the chart in the Ai project. It now sends the latest 30 spins as nine strings of delimited items:

This way I solve the global effect and the local effect with the same data stream.  As you might have figured out, I'm not programming it to watch the primes and the not primes.

Can you clarify the purpose of this Ai project? Is it a future add on to your existing tracking software or something different?

Gizmotron

Quote from: Lupo on September 06, 2016, 09:03:48 AM
Can you clarify the purpose of this Ai project? Is it a future add on to your existing tracking software or something different?

That's what I'm discussing right now with some of the students. Of course they want their hands on it. I see their progress. They don't really need it. It's being built because most of the math world insists that it can't be done. I've split it off from the Charting Program that was designed to teach with. Barring any bug fixes that will turn up, that's done. This is a Mt Everest for me, just another mountain top. Just looking for another first ascent. And it's hard too.

But it brings up the biggest question of all, what to do with it. I'm considering starting a consortium of a small group of gamblers that use it to bet online and to put their take into an automatic splitting paypal kind of deposit system that automatically splits all the earnings with all the participants. I've also considered splitting with anyone that can sell it to a millionaire whale that will buy it for $20,000 for their own private use. In either case, I won't have to drive 700 miles to play, and it continues to get out there slowly and smartly. I just want to see people, a small group mind you, enjoy it. It's a mountain top if it works. It does not get any cooler than that. It gives me something to do this winter too. I'm retired. People like me are always looking for something interesting to do. I have my MTML project to get going again. That might be far more interesting with serious seed capital.