Our members are dedicated to PASSION and PURPOSE without drama!

80% Win-Rate Soccer Predictions ALL LEAGUES / ALL COUNTRIES

Started by PickABetDotNet, October 16, 2016, 06:02:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PickABetDotNet

Guys, I think it's just fair to give you a little insight on what we are doing here, I will post my predictions for 17,18,19,20 and 21 of October 2016. I'd like your opinion in it, hoping to be constructive despite the haters and all the negativity. I hope you enjoy the predictions and make money with them. Cheers

17 oct 2016

18 oct 2016

19 oct 2016

20 oct 2016

21 oct 2016

80% win-rate on Soccer Predicitons
Hundreds of Predicitons, not 5 or 10
ALL COUNTRIES / ALL LEAGUES

www.PickABet.net

PickABetDotNet

Hey Guys I appreciate the opportunity that Victor has given me to present
to you guys Soccer Predictions with 80% win rate.. I'd love to hear your
opinion about them and hopefully you can make some money in this next 5 days
worth of Free Predictions I have posted for all you guys!

I think it's self explanatorry but I will quickly write a brief description
of what the bet selections are (markets) to avoid confussion..

so:

BTTS = both teams to score, home team and away team will score a goal or more

1st H = a goal will be scored in the 1st half either by home team or away team

Over 2.5 = this is match goals, which means in the entire match 3 goals or more will be scored in total

2nd H = a goal will be scored in the 2nd half either by home team or away team

TB = Time Bands = are indicative that within that time frame of minutes a goal will be scored.. this type of
                  information is indicative and backs up 1st hald and 2nd half bets

H.O. 1.5 = Home Over 1.5 = this means Home Team to score 2 goals or more

A.O. 1.5 = Away Over 1.5 = this means Away Team to score 2 goals or more

Home/Draw = home team will win or will draw
Away/Draw = away team will win or will draw

I hope you guys enjoy and make money as I've done so far

Cheers

www.PickABet.net

HG1

Ok let us check this out. Seems interesting to say the least.

:o
"Clever IS what Clever DOES" - Reverse Forrest Gump

Albalaha

How much was the % of success on 17th predictions? Can topic starter or anybody point out? Anybody followed the tips?
Email: earnsumit@gmail.com - Visit my blog: http://albalaha.lefora.com
Can mentor a real, regular and serious player

PickABetDotNet

Morning guys. SO here are the results from yesterday. After some postponed and cancelled matches there was  116 predictions of which 92 won

www.PickABet.net

esoito

Congratulations!!

That's a pretty impressive strike-rate.

Very well done. 

What sort of staking plan do you use? Flat bets? Target staking? Or...?

PickABetDotNet

Esoito,

Wagering is entirely up to the punter and that obviously depends on line-availability of bets pre-mach. Most bigger bookmakers will offer BTTS, 1st goal in X half, Over bets and Home/AWay Pre-match.

I like to take as many games as I can in pre-match combined double bets. The more doubles I can place, the happier I am, as obviously you get better odds that way. This is set up that if you 'flatbet" each selection i.e, the same amount on each, you will average at least 7.5% on layout per day.

Some odds become restrictive during in-play but then on the other hand, some odds becomes very good. For instance, A prediction is for a goal in the second half, and after 80 minutes play no go0al has been scored, the odds for that goal will go up to 4 or 5/1.

So to answer the question. With the high win%, a flat bet system will work just fine. To add some value, multiples like doubles, trebles and quads can be taken.

This can also be used very effectively in conjunction with any system that a punter might have, because is it indicative of what should happen statistically..

Hope this makes some sense.

www.PickABet.net

HG1

Does not look llke you are guessing  :P. I followed yesterday and had few go's, some of the results impressed as it was against bookie's options. I like your idea of double bets as the odds are doubled in stead of going Y,Y you go Y x Y. I think that this can definately be used if the result keep at this level. You have surely checked some previous days/weeks. Can you give an idea of what is was?

I also have another few questions. Is it wise to have the same system for say UK Premier League and Romania 3rd League? Do you account for weather-conditions? Do you work on player stats or team stats or both?

Oh man Semen Padang just scored their second so I AM A WINNERRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
"Clever IS what Clever DOES" - Reverse Forrest Gump

PickABetDotNet

HG, yes you are correct, we do not guess

As to your questions

1. For the past 20 Days we have had a grand total of 3471 Predictions with 2793 wins.
2. Actually we do not use exactly the same ways to predict and I would think that is the way it should be, as the quality of play obviously differs a lot in you example.
3. We only account for weather when it is and extreme to the conditions in which teams usually play. For example, if Iceland Norway were to play a match in Dubai in 40 degree heat that would be extreme for what the teams are used too and would make an allowance then.
4. We use all stats that is available to us to predict and I think the results reflect that.

Hope this helps

www.PickABet.net

PickABetDotNet

Results for 18 Oct. Again there was a few postponed matches, leaving 75 predicions with 61 wins. Just over 80%.

www.PickABet.net

Rewster88

hi,

nice winnings, maybe if you can at the odds it willbe better calculate? check statarea.com they will give you avarage odds in the info. you can also bet there for fun and take part of the top user rankings( you can see mine also there). Some tipsters have 80% hitrate but low odds so in the end they are losing. To see if its really working you need to calculate your ROI.

but great job!

R

PickABetDotNet

Rewster,

Yes,t is good. To get to your point about odds. It a dangerous thing to post odds as Bookmakers differ is odds all the time. As an example, the Pro Piacenza v Giana match that is currently playing. Bet365 had odds 0f 1.33 for a goal in the first half, Sportium had 1.4 and SBO 1.46.

What you can  to work out ROI is take all bets at an average of 1.35, because that is what it is for singles. For doubles it is double than and trebles even more. If you look at the my reply  esoito, you will see that I stated the best ways to bet there as well.

ROI is 7.5% on layout on singles, that is over past 3500 odd bets.

Hope this helps.

www.PickABet.net

marvin

Hows your results for the big euro legues?
epl, spanish, german and french as these are the only leagues available in my area.