Our members are dedicated to PASSION and PURPOSE without drama!

VDW meets GUT!

Started by Bally6354, May 02, 2017, 10:48:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bally6354

Time for some action in the old blog!  :)

[attachimg=1]

As the unhit numbers are appearing in the beginning, you are going to get a lot of W (W denotes an unhit number)

Then gradually as the repeats start to hit, you are going to get the L hitting (L denotes a repeat)

For my purposes, I am looking for a ( L) VDWAP. So I ignore the W wins.

The first two bets lost at x1unit, but the third bet won at x2 unit for a 19 unit win in the game.

cheers

Sometimes it is the people who no one imagines anything of who do the things that no one can imagine.

Bally6354

[attachimg=1]

A nice easy one here!
Sometimes it is the people who no one imagines anything of who do the things that no one can imagine.

Bally6354

[attachimg=1]

I am just picking random tables from Wiesbaden for these initial test games. I think there is promise here and plenty of food for thought.

cheers

Bally6354

These 2 games are from the first 40 or so spins from Wiesbaden Table 5 (02/05/2017)

[attachimg=1]

[attachimg=2]

It's only 5 games tested, however it's interesting that 4/5 wins have came out in the same spin range 17/18/19.

System Gambler

If I would use GUT and VdW APs I would do it that way:

Track GUT as usually. When there is an upcoming crossing (a somehow non-random event) then check if there is also a AP possible either on RB, EO, or HL. If necessary shift your starting spin to increase chance to find at least one AP.

Let's say you find it on RB and the sequence up to the current spin is RBRB so the AP 1,3,5 is possible.

Let's say the upcoming crossing is 1x vs. 2x category. Now you bet only the 1x that are RED.

Increase payout, minimize risk, and combine two non-random events.
If you can find a AP also for HL at the same spin, bet only the high or low red numbers of category 1x.

You get the idea?
20% System - 30% Money Management - 50% You