Our members are dedicated to PASSION and PURPOSE without drama!

horsemeat found in 'tesco' burgers!!

Started by Bally6354, January 17, 2013, 10:13:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bally6354

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-21054688

Last time I buy my burgers from Tesco's!

I have had the trots all day.  :))
Sometimes it is the people who no one imagines anything of who do the things that no one can imagine.

Bally6354

I heard this morning that a German supermarket is bringing out its own range.

My LIDL pony!
Sometimes it is the people who no one imagines anything of who do the things that no one can imagine.

monaco

lol

Is eating horsemeat really that bad though? Let's put it to the vote - all those in favour say 'aye', all those against say 'neigh'  :))

Bally6354

Quote from: monaco on January 17, 2013, 10:28:33 AM
lol

Is eating horsemeat really that bad though? Let’s put it to the vote - all those in favour say ‘aye’, all those against say ‘neigh’  :))

:))

Ralph

Nothing wrong with horse meat, but it should be sold as horse meat then. Here the found colored pork, which were sold as beef.

We import a lot of meat from mules from Brazil, and nobody sells mule meat, it has to be used for something.

The funny thing it is different custom on horse and mule, and they have to use expency analysis method to see the difference.

Lady K

Ugh! I used to own a horse so I could not even fathom the thought.

I know it is on the menu in some restaurants in France. But they also eat stuff like lamb's brain... Yuck!

monaco

Q. Do you want anything on your burger?

A. I'll have a fiver each way  ^-^

TwoCatSam

Neigh from Oklahoma.  We're horse country.

But if Obama's policies persist, God only knows what we'll eat. 

Oops!  Was that political?

Sorry

Sam
If dogs don't go to heaven, when I die I want to go where dogs go.   ...Will Rogers

D1

don't worry about the burgers in Tesco,

Try the meat balls instead,

Apparently they're the dog's bollock's !!!

Superman

QuoteApparently there the dog's bollock's !!!

Sadly foreigners may not get that as it's a good slang saying, nice one D1.

For the foreigners, here in the UK we use that phrase to say something is great, super, fantastic etc. Now that's the dogs bollocks OR if you don't want to swear in certain company just say the dogs dangly bits, adults will get it, kids wouldn't.
There's only one way forward, follow random, don't fight with it!

Ignore a thread/topic that mentions 'stop loss', 'virtual loss' and also when a list is provided of a progression, mechanical does NOT work!

TwoCatSam

Some folks here eat bull bollocks.  Call them either "calf fries" or "mountain oysters".  Some say it tastes like chicken.  I eat chicken!   :nod:
If dogs don't go to heaven, when I die I want to go where dogs go.   ...Will Rogers

Dino246

According to the UKIP leader on Question Time last night,all Salami meat imported into the UK has Donkey in it.

That's going to naw at me for ages !!

Bally6354

lol

They hang salami up as well don't they!

You know what! I am not even going there!  :))

Dino246

Makes you wonder what they REALLY put in Black-Pudding !!......i love it.

D1

Quote from: dino246 on January 18, 2013, 03:33:09 PM
According to the UKIP leader on Question Time last night,all Salami meat imported into the UK has Donkey in it.

eeoweeoweeoweeow't to have known better than to have said that !!!