Our members are dedicated to PASSION and PURPOSE without drama!

The 4th Crawler App chall. | Episode #3 | live RNG online roulette systems

Started by vrsedge, June 08, 2018, 04:07:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

vrsedge

www.rouletteforliving.com

www.manitouapp.com

www.shareschoice.com

www.vrsedge.com

TheMagician

Seriously what is wrong with this picture?

You play for 12 minutes and all you gain is a measly €24.8, which is a mere 3,15% ROI on your original Bankroll. I haven't presented a risk calculation on that because the platform isn´t worth it. When you get close to 100% ROI on your venture-cap then we talk business.

Start

Finish

All beings are born and steeped in debt. I know of no creature that negates this fact. The commodity they bought with borrowed means, is life, and the price for its duration, be it good or bad, is death.

esoito

Let's not be too hard on him! That's a pretty good return given that Petr concentrates on RNG only.

It translates to a decent hourly rate, too, if sustained at that level.

But of particular note is his Challenge. 

Since starting it a little over a year ago he has made a profit of at least 12 000 euros!  On RNG.  Impressive...

Full details are on his site:   http://shareschoice.com/     (It's very close to the bottom of that page.)

TheMagician

Quote from: esoito on June 13, 2018, 04:33:24 AM
Let's not be too hard on him! That's a pretty good return given that Petr concentrates on RNG only.

It translates to a decent hourly rate, too, if sustained at that level.

But of particular note is his Challenge. 

Since starting it a little over a year ago he has made a profit of at least 12 000 euros!  On RNG.  Impressive...

Full details are on his site:   http://shareschoice.com/     (It's very close to the bottom of that page.)

Usually, I do not interfere in such matters, but this time I have to because I do believe this is a scam, albeit an elaborate one.

1/ You claim (and he too in a way) that his net income this past year on his platforms has been €12,000. A simple calculation of his return contra risked capital and unit size shows that income is highly exaggerated. Reason? Promotion of his platforms.

2/ If he had such an income why the need to SELL it for a measly 100-200 USD per platform? Is he suddenly short of money? How many members does he expect to find on this forum or similar willing to buy it from him? Realistically perhaps 10-20 members which correspond to an income of only 2,000-4,000 USD. Now why all that work when his own proposed income is 12K Euro? You follow me?

3/According to your own forums rules (re-establish by the new owner ALRELAX), and I especially quote RULE #9  "No Real-money betting among members allowed.".  Still, this member is allowed and has been, to demonstrate RM play here, all in a purpose to attract new buyers to his platforms.

Does he hold a special dispensation, or do ALRELAX implement a double standard here? I am just curious?

The purpose of a good board is that any given rule applies equally to all members, otherwise said forum will soon lose its purpose due to internal corruption and inevitable entropy through member loss.
Secondly, it is of the same responsibility of a good forum owner to protect his own members from scammers making wild claims, or even sophisticated ones without showing actual proof of their own claimed incomes.

I do not need to SELL my own platforms from VRTECH because I make sufficient income from them using them myself. My own members at VRTECH, provide me with valuable test data of new developments which is their way to "pay" for the use of them, as much as the enjoyment.

Once again, and I have to underline this, anyone claiming an income that is way above the expected sales income of any given platform or "system" in roulette, is a scammer. Unless of course he, or she, give it away for free against test data or mere test reviews. Period.
All beings are born and steeped in debt. I know of no creature that negates this fact. The commodity they bought with borrowed means, is life, and the price for its duration, be it good or bad, is death.

Mike

Quote from: TheMagician on June 13, 2018, 09:07:16 AM
Once again, and I have to underline this, anyone claiming an income that is way above the expected sales income of any given platform or "system" in roulette, is a scammer. Unless of course he, or she, give it away for free against test data or mere test reviews. Period.

I think "scammer" is too strong a word here. Looking at VRSEDGE's web site it seems that he's selling software tools which enable users to create their own systems based on parameters built into the platforms. There are no claims or guarantees that anyone will definitely win by using them. He is not selling a system or systems and claiming that they are infallible.

But since the forum has a new owner, perhaps a review of the rules regarding advertising and/or selling might be in order? There are several members doing this, including Gizmotron who is now looking for more students. I quote : "PM me if you want private tutoring." -- Gizmotron. (https://betselection.cc/albalaha's-exclusive/for-those-who-think-house-edge-or-negative-expectation-is-the-sole-culprit/msg63571/#msg63571)

esoito

This is NOT a scam. It's a tool. No more; no less.

Petr has never claimed its infallibility or that it's the key to an income. 

I have watched most of his videos.  He plays in real-time and he plays with real money.  (Scammers usually play in games/demonstration mode for obvious reasons.)

Nobody is compelled to buy anything from Petr.  It's their choice entirely. 

Finally, as far as I'm concerned, there is NO violation of Forum Rule 9. 

esoito

One other thing.  His disclaimer is as follows:

GENERAL CONDITIONS: Playing Online roulette is risky and your capital is at risk. I am not responsible for any losses if you decide to use my Apps and systems. I do not guarantee the profit and do not offer any 100% sure or winning system. If you would find on internet that someone says he/she offers 100% winning system or that you cannot lose with his/her system, it is scam. Don't trust such offers because nobody can guarantee you a profit playing online roulette.

Can't be clearer than that. 

So no more talk of him operating a scam, thank you.