Our members are dedicated to PASSION and PURPOSE without drama!

THE FORUM'S NEW OWNER WILL BE GLEN (Alrelax)

Started by esoito, June 20, 2018, 11:51:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

esoito

Some are happy about that. Others are not.   That's fine.

What we do NOT want is for continued criticisms to flow from the same poster ad nauseaum.

Say your piece if you really must and leave it at that.

I recently posted the following gentle warning to a member who didn't know when to stop.  It applies to all who think it's acceptable to carp and criticise indefinitely. It ain't!!

OK, *****. You've had your say and expressed your reservations and comments.

But now is the time to stop and not persist. (Yes, take this as a gentle and friendly warning lest you fall from grace.  ;))

What Glen said or did on other forums is water under the bridge and does not apply here.. We all make errors. The trick is to learn from them.

The expression 'poacher turned gamekeeper' applies to Glen's takeover of the forum.  When in living in England I knew a couple of ex-poachers and they were superb gamekeepers.

As the new owner, his perspective has inevitably changed -- for the better, I might add.

In summary, if you don't approve that's fine. Just don't keep needling and banging the same drum.

Membership here is not compulsory. Acceptable behaviour is.

AsymBacGuy

I'm very happy to hear that.

Despite being in strong disagreement with him on some gambling topics, I know for sure Glen is a great, respectful, generous and competent person.
Not forgetting that he played most baccarat shoes than anyone else here and there.

A warm welcome, Glen!

A special thanks goes to Vic that made a hard work to mantain this site alive.

as. 

Baccarat is 99% skill and 1% luck

CLEAR EYES, FULL HEARTS. CAN'T LOSE
(Friday Night Lights TV series)

I NEVER LOSE.
I EITHER WIN OR LEARN
(Nelson Mandela)

Winners don't do different things, they do things differently (Albalaha)

greenguy

Alrelax, congratulations on your new forum ownership. I sincerely wish you every success with the venture, and hope it all works out well for you, for Victor, the forum, and it's members.

:beer:

Albalaha

Victor has always been a good helping friend as well as a nice administrator with excellent skills to run a site and a forum both technically and administratively. Glen has been active in this forum since long and I hope he will handle the forum very well. Nice to see a very experienced player as administrator. I do not know about his past behaviours in former forums but here he has been nice mostly. I wish him all the best for his future endeavors and for his baccarat plays as well.
:beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer:

P.S.: I hope, rather I firmly believe that he will keep the debating spirit alive. Healthy debates are what we are here for.
I also appeal Xander and other vocal members to keep the forum buzzing with new set of knowledge than verbal abuses and mud slinging.
Email: earnsumit@gmail.com - Visit my blog: http://albalaha.lefora.com
Can mentor a real, regular and serious player