Our members are dedicated to PASSION and PURPOSE without drama!

Studying Kimo Li's work!

Started by horus, May 31, 2015, 12:01:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

horus

This thread will be looking at some of Kimo Li's work. I had never really looked at any of it up until a few days ago when a few threads popped up on different forums. So I made the effort to trawl through a lot of old stuff and see what I could dig up. I will need to order his book tomorrow and have a study of it.

One thing I found really interesting was Kimo's matrix with the pies and stars. It's both simple and complex at the same time. There was a very good tracker on another forum which I will upload here for anybody who wants to have a look.

This isn't going to turn into a bash Kimo's work thread. I have read the posts where people are saying Kimo never told anyone where to place the bets. It's obvious to me at least from what I have already digested that Kimo must have spent many years researching this game. Nobody would  go to the trouble of writing a book about their research unless they had a real passion to share their ideas. (Don't confuse what I just said with some huckster selling the martingale Version 3,256. There is a huge difference)

Anyway, hopefully this can be a productive thread where anybody already using some of Kimo's work can share some of their findings/strategies as well and we can all learn something new.

cheers

If you fail to know, fail to prepare, fail to plan and practice, then know full well that you are knowingly preparing and planning to lose. What you don't know and don't do will be your undoing.

horus

At first glance, Kimo's matrix can look pretty daunting. But it can be broken down and a lot of things fall neatly into place.

Here is a picture of the matrix.

[attachimg=1]

One thing that has always interested me on the single zero wheel is the 8 number groups.

There are 4 on each side.

Right hand side:

2,4,6,8,10. (BLACK, EVEN, LOW)
11,13,15,17. (BLACK, ODD, LOW)
19,21,23,25,27. (RED, ODD, HIGH)
30,32,34,36. (RED, EVEN, HIGH)

Left hand side:

1,3,5,7,9. (RED, ODD, LOW)
12,14,16,18. (RED, EVEN, LOW)
20,22,24,26,28. (BLACK, EVEN, HIGH)
29,31,33,35. (BLACK, ODD, HIGH)

Now see what happens when you add the pies and stars to these 8 groups.

[attachimg=2]

Now that makes the picture a little clearer and can be the basis for further research.
If you fail to know, fail to prepare, fail to plan and practice, then know full well that you are knowingly preparing and planning to lose. What you don't know and don't do will be your undoing.

unwanted pete

hi horus, u ve made a  :o really good work ,please go on!

horus

Hello Pete,

I have sent away for the book (european version) and should have it delivered within a few days. In the meantime, I am just experimenting with a few different ideas and trying to catch up on all the old threads that I can find about Kimo's work.

The END idea is a good one for isolating a single number. It produced a quickfire winner today when I was checking the Wiesbaden numbers from Table 2.

There were 3 hits each in pie 8 and star 5 after 7 spins leaving number 23 as the intersecting number to bet and up it pops.

[attachimg=1]

I will post some of my ideas within the next few days on how I try and predict which half of the wheel will appear as well as the colour. That narrows down the bets using the pies and stars. I am encouraged by my results and how I can get a quick win most of the time. I love playing short games. Experience has taught me that you don't want to get involved charting loads of numbers and having too much info to try and decipher. So the approaches that I have worked on so far suit my preferred playing style.

cheers

horus

Finally got the book and it's fascinating. I am working my way through it trying to get a good understanding of things. Just the arrowhead and boomerang concept alone looks good for developing a few different strategies.

Thank you for writing a very interesting book on roulette Kimo Li.  :thumbsup:

Kimo Li

Hi horus,

You are welcome. I was wondering. Why did it take you so long to discover the book? The American book is even more fascinating just by the series of number relationship.

Best regards,

Kimo Li
"Keep it in check," The Random Roulette Spin, Kimo Li

horus

Hello Kimo,

I always kind of knew about your work having read various snippets of info down the years. A lot of my previous ideas were pretty convoluted and it's only recently that I have streamlined things and now use a more visual approach as opposed to a stats approach. I think it's better this way because it still allows me to see what's happening. That's what I like about your work. I can see the ''arrowheads'' and ''boomerangs'' just by looking at the table layout.

One thing I noticed which looks worth exploring is how you can use the pinwheel concept with the arrowheads and boomerangs. Looking at the 4 groups in the spreadsheet below, you can see that the 1+4, 2+5 and 3+6 are identical in all 4 groups. So a pinwheel bet here would only consist of 12 numbers to bet.

Anyway, I am having some fun looking to twist and turn things and see what I can come up with. You must have a keen eye for detail Kimo to have been able to spot all these neat arrangements.

Thanks again.

Kimo Li

QuoteAnyway, I am having some fun looking to twist and turn things and see what I can come up with. You must have a keen eye for detail Kimo to have been able to spot all these neat arrangements.

Hi horus,

Thanks for the kind words. That's the beauty in knowing where the numbers are on the roulette wheel because, as you say, you are "having fun looking to twist and turn things", creating. Here is a visual of your spreadsheet for those who do not have excel.

Kimo Li

Kimo Li

I want to share a spreadsheet that has been sent to privileged individuals. Now to this forum, as well as others.
This spreadsheet tracks the layout characteristics: red, black, odd, even, high, low, dozens, columns, streets, double streets, triple streets, etc.
For beginners and professionals.

Kimo Li

Kimo Li

Everything posted about Kimo Li principles and methods are for recreational purpose only.
This is my last post.

Kimo Li

klw

Hi Kimo Li --- Many thanks for an introduction to some of your work. May I ask why you are not posting any more ? Personally I have been studying your work for the last 2 weeks and am finding some very interesting results. Would be nice to know that you would be around should the need arise.

Cheers,

klw.

Sputnik

klw i belive Kimo Li has own forum - you should buy his books to fully understand his methodology.

http://www.kimoliroulette.com/

I get the feeling that he is tierd of wannabies who wants Everything for free and i understand him.

Cheers

RichBailey86

Danny: Because the house always wins. Play long enough, you never change the stakes. The house takes you. Unless, when that perfect hand comes along, you bet and you bet big, then you take the house.

Rusty: You've been practicing this speech, haven't you?

Danny: Little bit. Did I rush it? Felt I rushed it.

horus

Thanks Rich for uploading the pinwheel.  :thumbsup:

Denzie