Our members are dedicated to PASSION and PURPOSE without drama!

I can base my even money bets upon almost conditional probability ...

Started by Sputnik, April 13, 2013, 09:11:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sputnik

I can base my even money bets upon almost conditional probability with odds in my favour.
When i play 18 numbers, i don't face a situation where the odds is 18/18.
My situation is at 99% of all times 18/12.

Then if i lose i want to break even and have the following conditional odds in my favour 24/6.
That is pretty cool.

That is how you get 55 60 65 % hit ratio.

Chrisbis

..........because he is targeting two hitting dozens, when one of the dozens is apparently asleep.......

(but no need for the swearing sputnik!!..please remove before admin do!)

RouletteFan

@ sputnik

you have done a very good job
this couple days

congratulation to you

keep help us  to find solution to the hardest game on this planet

Chrisbis

Quote from: Sputnik on April 13, 2013, 09:47:21 AM
It is not rocket science ...

which in fact, is quite an easy topic to understand.
1. take a 2 litre bottle of coke (cola)
2. remove cap.
3. drill or pierce a small hole (around 5-6mm or quarter of an inch diameter)  in the cap....set aside for a moment
4. grab hold of few soft mints or chewy mints
5. quickly drop the mints into the bottle of cola, and fasten the bottle cap back on
6. turn bottle upside-down, and and watch the trust explode from the hole in the cap, or,
   U can place the bottle on the floor/ground if U are outside, and watch it rotate, until the propulsion has ceased!
enjoy!  :P

Bayes

I'm not sure what you mean by "almost" conditional probability. Isn't that a bit like being "almost" pregnant?

Sputnik

-

Well Bayes it is based upon how you define things and how you see things that make us agree that we disagree.

Let me at least try to explain my methodology.

Now if i use the classical lines, does is 6 lines.
One line has 6 numbers.

Now if i run several simulations of 300 trails each.
Each simulation of 300 trails is one day at one wheel/table or 8 hours.

Then it goes sometimes several days with out each line has a show once during one cycle as one line is at sleep.
That means we consistently has repeats and we consistently has at least one line at sleep.

Now if i then pick the most present shows of the three lines and play does, then i face one to two lines against me, not all three lines, as they are at sleep with no show.
Then the likelihood is that one of my three present lines will become one of does lines who will repeat.

If not then one or two lines will show out of three sleeping.
Then comes the question how that behave in reality.

If they come and alternate with five lines in a row with each side with one show, then there was no repeats.
And still we would have one sleeping line, if not a rare event happen where all six lines had a show each during one cycle.

Conclusion.
When i play the most recent and present lines, then i don't face all six.
I do as the wheel has no memory, but in reality, at least one line is almost/always at sleep.

5 135 Even Money Position

4  4 Sleeping Line position
2  42 Sleeping Dozen Position

6 Sleeping Line Positon (All three)

---

1 Even Money Position

5 5 Slepping Line Position
3 35 Sleeping Dozen Position

6 Sleeping Line Position (All three)

Now i try to explain this and don't know if i do it well.
I build a algorithm to explore this with 50 55 60 65 % hit ratio.
Where you win or break even playing four lines.

4 W
1 L
4 W
5 W
2 L
2 W
1 L
3 W
4 W
3 W
3 W
5 W
4 W
5 W
1 L
1 W
5 W
5 W
3 W
3 W
4 W
3 W
6 L
6 W
3 W
3 W
3 W
3 W
4 W
1 L
4 W
3 W
2 L
2 W
1 L
5 W
5 W
6 L
5 W
1 L
3 W
4 W
4 W
4 W
5 W
3 W
1 L
1 W
4 W
4 W
3 W
3 W
4 W
2 L
2 W
1 L
1 W
4 W
5 W
3 W
2 L
6 L

Albalaha

QuoteI do as the wheel has no memory, but in reality, at least one line is always at sleep.
This appeared to me as true too but in long run you won't get any advantage out of this. I have a bot made by Ophis to bet line bets, where you can bet 1,2,3,4,5,6 line bets in any order. Nothing works without taking risk.
         It is always 18 versus 19.
Email: earnsumit@gmail.com - Visit my blog: http://albalaha.lefora.com
Can mentor a real, regular and serious player

Sputnik

Quote from: Albalaha on April 13, 2013, 04:14:28 PM
           This appeared to me as true too but in long run you won't get any advantage out of this. I have a bot made by Ophis to bet line bets, where you can bet 1,2,3,4,5,6 line bets in any order. Nothing works without taking risk.
         It is always 18 versus 19.

So how did the march/algorithm look like, as i also take sleeping lines into my algorithm, it a hybrid.
Did the simulation just making straight bets ?

QuoteIt is always 18 versus 19.

I can not agree as random org says other things with my simulations.
So what is the long run ?

Albalaha

To me, long run is, testing a method either on a million spins taken as one session or testing a thousand sessions of thousand spins each. With Ophis bots, it is very easily doable.
                      Testing on long run means seeing as to what will happen, if we keep playing a system, session by session, day by day.

Bayes

It's interesting to break down the double-streets according to how many repeats you get in a single cycle (6 spins). If you look at the probability of getting 6 unique lines in 6 spins, 5 unique lines in 6 spins, etc., it breaks down like this (roughly):

6 unique: 1.5% (no repeats)
5 unique: 23%
4 unique: 50%
3 unique: 23%
2 unique: 2%
1 unique: < 0.5%

Make of that what you will!

Albalaha

It is obvious that nothing can be made out of this. The best bet seems to be 4 unique line bets but even this doesn't seem to have any advantage at its side at 50%. It is still 50-50, in long run. In short run, it can kill u as well.

Sputnik

It is obvious that nothing in public about even money bets gets higher strike ratio, then this one ...
How come ?
Luck ? Fluctuation ?

Bayes

Sputnik, are you saying that you can get a long term strike rate higher than 50% playing this way?

Sputnik

All i know is that the game is cruel.
Some pros say you bet three times and if you don't catch a trend/domination, then you are out.
You quit, end of session.
All that with out using any kind of progression.

That is cruel.
And now i at least succeed hit more Entering points with + 1 then Exit points -3 based upon that methodology.
That with out trending for domination using regression, that is the point and should compensate against the Exit points.
That is a start.

Is just my way of thinking or my methodology.
I use Entering points, Exit points, Break even points.
I use only three bets to jump onboard any sequense.
Main target is to use regression and Up & Pull
Trending for domination.

Main idea is to twist a even money bet into the same probability area as when one dozen sleep for 5 10 20 30 times in a row.
That is the only way to compensate for the negative expectation when trending for domination.