Our members are dedicated to PASSION and PURPOSE without drama!

A word of solidarity

Started by wannawin, April 04, 2014, 11:25:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wannawin

This was my last post in the forum aforesaid, that from the first day is shaping up as a small mob where people leave their core values at the door to support wrong and to cheer public humiliation of others as a horde.

The humiliator leader is good and the humiliated person and family deserved it because __________

[attach=1]

Sorry for the mistakes. I seethed with indignation as I wrote.

I know the types:

He and his family deserved it because ________________

Being black.
Being jew
Being hispanic
Being gay
Being ........ X

Sorry, but I do not subscribe to put aside core values​​. They may have a lot of brains and have lots of money. But I do not subscribe to such low values ​​freely without condemnation. Especially coming directly from the leadership. that is supposed guarantor with duty to set the example to follow. Rather pitiful .

A word of solidarity from me. Count me and my posts here.
say things directly to show respect for other people's time. Walter.

VLS

Thanks for the words, but I urge everyone: let's not give it more time or thought than it deserves. Make your own opinions, act upon them. Always pondering not everything's black & white.

We vouch to be on the productive side of things here in BetSelection.

It's better if we focus in "work, work, work"; on bringing our forum, the software and the services to new highs.

A grateful,
Vic
Email/Paypal: betselectiongmail.com
-- Victor

NathanDetroit

What is  this  walter wannawin talking about. Could  anyone  please  enlighten me.

This in reference to " recalcitrant  nathan detroit".

Who died  and made  him a judge of character as  stated  in his incoherent   reproduced  PM.  By the way to whom was he talking to ?

Nathan Detroit

wannawin

Quote from: NathanDetroit on April 05, 2014, 02:42:06 PM
What is  this  walter wannawin talking about. Could  anyone  please  enlighten me.

This in reference to " recalcitrant  nathan detroit".

Who died  and made  him a judge of character as  stated  in his incoherent   reproduced  PM.  By the way to whom was he talking to ?

Nathan Detroit

There is nothing personal. I meant the comments. Stef as administrator is using open violation of privacy . My comment is to mention that you have maintained your composure and not done as Stef
even as you are known to not be sweet but rather care little about authority in your comments and style.
say things directly to show respect for other people's time. Walter.

NathanDetroit

Quote from: wannawin on April 05, 2014, 02:52:09 PM
There is nothing personal. I meant the comments. Stef as administrator is using open violation of privacy . My comment is to mention that you have maintained your composure and not done as Stef
even as you are known to not be sweet but rather care little about authority in your comments and style.

Walter,

Thank you very much for  your clarification. No hard feelings.

As always HAPPY WINNINGS !!!

Nathan Detroit