Our members are dedicated to PASSION and PURPOSE without drama!

...and here we go

Started by greenguy, March 10, 2015, 09:01:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

greenguy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xSLlZh9yelk

Quote from: XXVV on March 08, 2015, 07:50:13 PM

In due course I will provide access and invitation to some of my material via a new Investment Blogsite/ Website but will restrict access for the roulette bet to my personal playing partners only; in other words, less than half a dozen worldwide. Reason for this is that my work is very complex and really needs one on one explanation, practice, participation and application with instruction over a sustained period, probably at least one month with frequent review. My way of striking a fair deal is to keep costs to participate relatively low but negotiate a good royalty contract, or split profits while playing together.

XXVV

Nice to see you back GG and thanks for the dark but ironic filmic reference. You are most welcome to apply but I already have partners in Perth (central) and Sydney (east) . Of course my notes are intended to push several limits and boundaries, but I am sure you appreciate the value and intention of what lies within, which is why I spell out so much detail for those who are serious roulette players. if you have any questions I will be very pleased to assist.