Our members are dedicated to PASSION and PURPOSE without drama!

Capitalizing on streaks

Started by Blue_Angel, July 24, 2016, 08:02:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blue_Angel

Hello everyone!
I have created a progression for all even chance (approximately) bets.
Not only does ride the waves of victory after victory but ALSO,that's VERY important,protects your profits by not placing everything back at risk.
So,let's see how it goes:

1) bet 2 units: if win +2 if lose -2

That's the ONLY real risk,the first level of betting,most of the time you will your first bet with a bit of luck and then you could capitalize your winnings RISK-FREE!

2) bet 1 units: if win +3 (total)/ lose +1

3) bet 2 units: if win +5 / lose +1

4) bet 3 units: if win +8 / lose +2

5) bet 4 units: if win +12 / lose +4

6) bet 5 units: if win +17 / lose +7

I wouldn't recommend you to proceed further than 6 consecutive wins,even a streak of 6 is hard to get,but since this progression is conservative,you won't risk at any point your winnings.
I have use it to play for hours without losing my bankroll,while waiting for the streak of 6 consecutive wins.
If you give it a try,you should notice that losses are small and wins becoming big by the time if you have the patience and disclipine.
Your comments would be welcome.
''For after all what is man in nature?
A nothing in relation to infinity, all in relation to nothing, a central point between nothing and all and infinitely far from understanding either.
The ends of things and their beginnings are impregnably concealed from him in an impenetrable secret.
He is equally incapable of seeing the nothingness out of which he was drawn and the infinite in which he is engulfed.'' B.Pascal

BetJack

Hello
Just a reply
I think this is just like the work of
John Pathric
Regrestion Up and Pull
Bet (2) Regrestion (1) Up (2) and Pull(3),(4),(5),(6)
You can try it with double regresion
(2),(1),(2),(1),(2),(3),(4)
Any way the guy has some book(s).
He has a Forum.

With respest BetJack

P.s. sorry for any bad grammar

Blue_Angel

Quote from: BetJack on July 26, 2016, 12:19:36 PM
Hello
Just a reply
I think this is just like the work of
John Pathric
Regrestion Up and Pull
Bet (2) Regrestion (1) Up (2) and Pull(3),(4),(5),(6)
You can try it with double regresion
(2),(1),(2),(1),(2),(3),(4)
Any way the guy has some book(s).
He has a Forum.

With respest BetJack

P.s. sorry for any bad grammar

Yes, indeed
A nothing in relation to infinity, all in relation to nothing, a central point between nothing and all and infinitely far from understanding either.
The ends of things and their beginnings are impregnably concealed from him in an impenetrable secret.
He is equally incapable of seeing the nothingness out of which he was drawn and the infinite in which he is engulfed.'' B.Pascal

Gizmotron

You like these kinds of things?

Here is a house-of-cards positive styled progression where you can reap as go.

Double Dozens/Columns Bets:

1.) 28 -- 28  (after win take off 28 (14 + 14) and let it ride)

2.) 14 -- 14  (after win take off 6) +6

3.) 36 -- 36  (after win take off 9) +15

4.) 45 -- 45  (after win take off 18) +33

5.) 50 -- 50  (after win take off 35) +68

6.) 40 -- 40  (after win take off 70) +138

7.) 35 -- 35  (after win take off 105) +243

You have 61% or 64% chance of winning that first bet, respectively

It's easy to find a streak of singles or a sleeping dozen streak in the double dozen/column bets.
"...IT'S AGAINST THE LAW TO BREAK THE LAW OF AVERAGES." 

Blue_Angel

Quote from: Gizmotron on July 26, 2016, 06:06:12 PM
You like these kinds of things?

Here is a house-of-cards positive styled progression where you can reap as go.

Double Dozens/Columns Bets:

1.) 28 -- 28  (after win take off 28 (14 + 14) and let it ride)

2.) 14 -- 14  (after win take off 6) +6

3.) 36 -- 36  (after win take off 9) +15

4.) 45 -- 45  (after win take off 18) +33

5.) 50 -- 50  (after win take off 35) +68

6.) 40 -- 40  (after win take off 70) +138

7.) 35 -- 35  (after win take off 105) +243

You have 61% or 64% chance of winning that first bet, respectively

It's easy to find a streak of singles or a sleeping dozen streak in the double dozen/column bets.

Why to begin with 28 + 28 units?

Gizmotron

Quote from: Blue_Angel on July 26, 2016, 06:38:03 PM
Why to begin with 28 + 28 units?

In a double dozen bet ( 24) numbers the payoff is 1 to 2, example 28 & 28 wins only 28, but loses 56.

So on the first win at 28 on each 12 numbers (doz/col) you win 28.

Take that 28 and split it for 14 & 14 each on your next 2 dozens or 2 columns.

Those next 6 spins are a free ride while taking a little as you go.

It's the same kind of a choice you made for your first step on those 50/50 progression bets you started with at the top of this thread.

I've been using this type of a positive progression for years. It's posted somewhere around here. The idea of letting it ride, just not all of it as you go, is a good way to go.

You could start with 24 & 24 or 12 & 12, I just suggest that you start with any number that splits to an even number. It could be 28 nickels, 28 $25 chips, or even 12 $100 chips. I'm just showing you how to apply this logic to double dozen bets.
"...IT'S AGAINST THE LAW TO BREAK THE LAW OF AVERAGES." 

Blue_Angel

Quote from: Gizmotron on July 26, 2016, 06:55:18 PM
In a double dozen bet ( 24) numbers the payoff is 1 to 2, example 28 & 28 wins only 28, but loses 56.

So on the first win at 28 on each 12 numbers (doz/col) you win 28.

Take that 28 and split it for 14 & 14 each on your next 2 dozens or 2 columns.

Those next 6 spins are a free ride while taking a little as you go.

It's the same kind of a choice you made for your first step on those 50/50 progression bets you started with at the top of this thread.

I've been using this type of a positive progression for years. It's posted somewhere around here. The idea of letting it ride, just not all of it as you go, is a good way to go.

You could start with 24 & 24 or 12 & 12, I just suggest that you start with any number that splits to an even number. It could be 28 nickels, 28 $25 chips, or even 12 $100 chips. I'm just showing you how to apply this logic to double dozen bets.

Indeed, a streak on 24 is easier than a streak on 18 numbers but it costs more money.

An idea was to bet the last 24 numbers (unique) you need approximately 40 spins to gather them.
Another idea was to play for up to 2 or maximum 3 wins in a row.

Just my 5 cents