Our members are dedicated to PASSION and PURPOSE without drama!

What would you do if... (part 1)

Started by Blue_Angel, July 27, 2016, 07:31:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blue_Angel

You are standing by the table and see Red as the result, what would you bet next?

Please choose 1 of the following:

1)    Red
2)    Black
3)    Zero
4)    The table
5)    Time to leave
''For after all what is man in nature?
A nothing in relation to infinity, all in relation to nothing, a central point between nothing and all and infinitely far from understanding either.
The ends of things and their beginnings are impregnably concealed from him in an impenetrable secret.
He is equally incapable of seeing the nothingness out of which he was drawn and the infinite in which he is engulfed.'' B.Pascal

sqzbox

Blue_Angel

A nothing in relation to infinity, all in relation to nothing, a central point between nothing and all and infinitely far from understanding either.
The ends of things and their beginnings are impregnably concealed from him in an impenetrable secret.
He is equally incapable of seeing the nothingness out of which he was drawn and the infinite in which he is engulfed.'' B.Pascal

sqzbox

But I don't want to leave - I want to see what the next outcome is and then decide what to play. That's what I would do anyway.But I realize this is just a little fun thing and not to be taken seriously. All good.

greenguy

6) Belch loudly and pinch the drink's girl on the bottom as she goes past.

sqzbox

Blue_Angel

Quote from: sqzbox on August 17, 2016, 05:51:04 AM
But I don't want to leave - I want to see what the next outcome is and then decide what to play. That's what I would do anyway.But I realize this is just a little fun thing and not to be taken seriously. All good.

So single result is no good but 2 can make up your mind??
Are you betting avant dernier?

Blue_Angel