Our members are dedicated to PASSION and PURPOSE without drama!

PUBLIC NOTE OF LATEST XXVV MATERIAL AVAILABLE IN PRIVATE XXVV SECTION - MEMBERS

Started by XXVV, December 24, 2020, 06:27:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

XXVV

Items today 24 December 2020

MARKET REPORT  with Daniela Carbone and Max Keiser - Bitcoin

CHRISTMAS BET - step by step details for a winning bet with the best factors combined and a check list of requirements for success

XXVV

Items Today  Christmas Day 2020

Steve at CCU - major swing trade information to enable at least 10 X growth in selected altcoin in 2021.

XXVV

Boxing Day 26 December 2020

Further input on Christmas Bet
Market Report - BTC likely to break $28,000 USD Max Keiser
My personal choice altcoin recommendations ( this is not investment advice)
ETH
THETA
DGB
LTC
am awaiting confirmation public launch of my choice Private Coin before I publish the name.

Will be away on business for next ten days before next update.

Happy New Year to everyone.

XXVV

Greetings everyone !
I am back from a few weeks break in Wellington and some great adventures there with best New Year celebration for many years. We all want change for the good !

It seems 2021 may be very very challenging, with big disruptions January onwards.

I have been advised to rise above this and with meditation, prayer, belief to see beyond the confusion of increasing whistle-blowing events, and to act accordingly to avoid information overload. With such an approach and a new strategy to deal with Life in 2021 onwards we can rise to the opportunities offered.

In this I include more freedom of time for us, more choice and step by step more financial freedom if you search for it and act upon your tested beliefs. A new approach to life where we see more than just the material. Maintain an open mind and be prepared for some mind expansion ahead. This is where Spirit and training of our wonderful Mind can change our experiences for the better, step by step. Rise above the confusion. Seek out new ways to deal with our stresses and fly like a bird, dive like a whale, but stay off the surface where all the trouble and conflict thrives.

So here is the good news.

Roulette can provide a parallel income stream where knowledge and strategic thinking and decisive action can be applied.

Crypto blockchain investment will prosper over the coming years with Max Keiser correctly picking the final Bitcoin price for end 2020, and now has released what he considers the Bitcoin top for 2021 around October-November 2021. His figure is $210,000 USD. At time of writing it is about $40,000 and may soon encounter a savage typical Bitcoin shake out down to $15,000. This benefits swing cycle traders who sell at the top and re-purchase near the bottom and again on the way up. By so doing they DOUBLE their Bitcoin holdings.
Try it, even if a fractional owner, as well as DCA ( Dollar Cost Averaging - weekly acquisitions and never sell). Be your own Bank.

I mentioned Theta. Consider also Stellar, LTC, DGB, and Ether (for a 10x explosion in a few months).

The private coin I have heavily invested in has now permitted me to claim my coins and enter a digital wallet and banking system as a beta tester for the small private early adopter group of which I have been a member for 2.5 years. That coin currently sits at $107 USD after I purchased at $22 originally. Soon I will be able to advise you the name when it goes public - in 2-3 months. Prior to that I can only talk after a private enquiry to my email. I am not a financial adviser  and can merely suggest based on my experience. However we believe it will be as big as Bitcoin as it is asset backed unlike Bitcoin and will be less volatile through special smart contract conditions.

I suggest you access the recent video between Daniela Carbone of Stanford and Max Keiser regarding Bitcoin. There is no better source of information for Bitcoin. Yes it may reach $1 Million USD one day within 10 years.

There is a risk of hyper inflation in a few years, collapse of several banks, and for those who hold debt, major problems ahead. Access property only through cash/ crypto with no mortgages or caveats.

Seek self sufficient organic sustainable home situations. I am not optimistic about old city centres. Be mindful of security. Find Peace.

So I will resume Roulette studies in the next few weeks.

I am happy to receive private messages and emails. I will reply to every one.

Keep Positive.
Best Wishes
R

XXVV

New Material XXVV Dominance Theory will be published in XXVV Private Members Only section from June 21 2021.

XXVV

This has been an amazing time for reflection, review and upgrades.

I have come back to some work underway about 12 years ago which sought to find a simple key to dozens and column play, a sort of Master Bet. Of course we always look back at the euphoria and pain of the W3M scam, but within all that there were some gems that were partially revealed.

I know my Private Bet shows a profit on flat staking given a suitable bank and steel discipline.

Parallel with this I wanted to find a bet that could be scalable, ie from smallest units to largest units so that anyone could build up their risk bank and generate an income.

In practice roulette is brutally slippery and although following true professional guidance, consistent winning is possible, total focus and probably multiple banks makes income earning unlikely. Look at the famous gamblers - so much up and down they become damaged unhappy individuals. Do not go that path for it leads to sadness and loneliness.

By contrast I want to explore a simple methodology that can be played every day for 100 spins or so, and most days, if not all, a profit can be achieved based on dozens and columns, without the need for the precision and luck to hit individual numbers. That can be added as an optional overlay but the basic method is simple and is based on the Dominant, the Trend. Follow the Trend and sure enough it is your friend.

From June 22 I will publish how to achieve this.

All on my XXVV pages, open to members only.

XXVV

Quote from: XXVV on December 26, 2020, 04:20:14 AM
Boxing Day 26 December 2020

Further input on Christmas Bet
Market Report - BTC likely to break $28,000 USD Max Keiser
My personal choice altcoin recommendations ( this is not investment advice)
ETH
THETA
DGB
LTC
am awaiting confirmation public launch of my choice Private Coin before I publish the name.

Will be away on business for next ten days before next update.

Happy New Year to everyone.

This is updated on June 15 2021 approx 6 months after my recommendation on Dec 26 2020

BTC    today $40,500   peaked at $63,233 on April 14   recommended at $26,249
ETH    today $2550      peaked at $4182    on May 5     recommended at  $ 684
Theta  today $ 9.50     peaked at $13.00   on April 17   recommended at  $ 1.25
DGB    today $ 0.06     peaked at $ 0.18    on May 1     recommended at  $ 0.028
LTC     today $ 179      peaked at $ 384     on May 10    recommended at  $ 127.60

All are still highly recommended and review prices at Dec 26 2021

Albalaha

XXVV,
            What is your prediction for these crypto by the end of this year, pricewise average rates:
1. BTC
2. LTC
3. Binance
4. Ripple
5. Doge

Will Doge touch USD 1 or it will sink to lower level?
Thanx
Email: earnsumit@gmail.com - Visit my blog: http://albalaha.lefora.com
Can mentor a real, regular and serious player

KungFuBac

Hi XXVV
Hope you are doing well. Any thing eventful for you lately?

As an addendum to albalahas post/inquiry above. 

After reading alot of your post a few months back I then went to many of the utube links you provided. I found both informative/THX.

I recall you mentioned in Fall 20' you were optimistic on an upcoming IPO but couldnt give us the ticker until it went public. Has that public offering indeed happened?

After reading your articles on crypto I started a daily monitoring on the following:

RIOT
LTC
DGB
BTC
ETH

I am still monitoring/have not purchased any of the above.

Q1

Re: Crypto markets. Do you have an opinion on what effect (if any) the money put into this asset class will affect the precious metals markets??? The physical as well as paper investments?

Q2
In recent months I seem to all of sudden be bombarded with emails from Paypal pushing PP account holders to purchase crypto via their PP account and hold in their accounts(with many restrictions).
     Any knowledge on this /personal opinions or thoughts??

Thx in advance.

Continued Success,
"There are many large numbers smaller than one."

XXVV

Response to Albalaha June 21 2021

#1  thanks for auspicious date of enquiry

#2  apologies for long delay in response

#3  answer to your question is for all time highs for 2021 and caution as end of year may be
      correction cycle as economy may have severe disruptions till 2022 march-april

BTC   Max Keiser always suggested $220,000 USD  ......my suggestion is $180,000 peak and then another massive correction down 40% to $100,000 by end of year

ETH   is my recommendation at $22,000

LTC   $700

Binance $1200

Ripple  $1.20

Doge   $1.40

All just guesses but my focus is my coin ( soon to be stated) + BTC + ETH  + ADA

I will state my coin on 21 September 2021

Best Wishes
Richard

XXVV

Reply to KFB
Sorry for long delay

RE your Q1 and Q2  cannot comment

My coin investment IPO is soon to be listed
I will name the coin with details on September 21 2021 ( Equinox).

Will resume some roulette posts soon as new level of play now after big disruptions and time for much due diligence.

Will resume some commentaries on the Crypto market very soon.

Very exciting period ahead for crypto markets but major disruptions elsewhere ( everywhere).

Next post Sept 21.
Cheers
Richard

XXVV

It is Sept 23 here in NZ (5pm) and this is an update on my crypto news.
The coin in which I have been a seed investor now for 3 years is to be listed October 1 2021.
Coin is   Meta 1.    Website  :   meta1.io
It is  gold and precious metal backed stable and appreciating coin.  Private sale price latest  $121 USD.
We anticipate it will increase in value toward $500 USD by end of year, and achieve $1000 USD mid 2022. Three year target is $10,000 USD and we believe it is more attractive than Bitcoin, ETH or ADA.
Refer website and interviews with founder Robert Paul Dunlap.  Florida and Texas based offices.
More detail soon. Conduct your own due diligence. This is not financial advice but is educational update.

KungFuBac

Thx XXVV.
Very impressive/ I am certainly intrigued.

Please provide your thoughts, opinions, and updates as you can.

Continued Success,
"There are many large numbers smaller than one."

ADulay

And where does this "new coin" fit into the range of the other 7800 crypto coins out there now?

AD