Our members are dedicated to PASSION and PURPOSE without drama!

cryptocurrency and me

Started by Albalaha, November 05, 2021, 09:47:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

KungFuBac

Albalaha: "I believe it will again go up by the end of this year reaching new high again."

I agree as that is how the early hodlers and the current whales can make the most ROI. I expect we will see many gyrations from BTC in the coming years.

Currently /according to my calculations the present range suggests a ceiling @ approx 74k with a basil of 59k. The current price is 62k today 5/10/24. If it can't hold above 59 we may see another move downward in the near future. There is a large group of recent buyers that bought in around 52-54K and if they panic we may see another tanking.

*My recent 4 of 5 positions of BITI(proshares SHORT BTC) was liquidated at an ROI of 7.5%. I had a trailing sell order and this recent BTC uptick from 56--63k made it hit(BITI is a SHORT on BTC futures). This was my 4th of 5 tiers as previously noted in above posts. The earlier three tiers were liquidated at a >=13.5%, 16.6%, and 20.0 % ROI. My 5th of 5 tiers is on hold as Im thinking of just letting it run. I may even hold for a few months or years. I think we are going to wake up some morning and find BTC has plummeted like a lead weight.

Best of luck to all bitcoiners.
"There are many large numbers smaller than one."