Our members are dedicated to PASSION and PURPOSE without drama!

SmartLive Low Limit Auto-Roulette Spins

Started by nOrMy2o0o, January 05, 2014, 12:16:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pockets

thanks for the interest and kind words Flatino and normy. In fact it is not very difficult to track as it sounds. The reason it is simple to track is because of the box betting. All you need to do is track the box. Nothing more nothing less.

I am in my 30s, but call me old fashioned, I like either trackign with a pen and paper or in my mind. This one, I prefer in mind. But one who prefers pen and paper, I will explain how.

Take a paper and write the following.
RR       HH       EE           12           12
RB       HL        EO           11           11
BR       LH        OO           21            21
BB       LL         OE           22            22

Now, as spins come along you strike out the pair that comes through. Taking example spins  5, 8, 30, 10, 22, 2, 20, 27, 19, 13, 9

After the first 6 spins your paper will look like
RR       HH       EE           12           12

Now as you see the only column where there is only one row remaining is the last column. So bet against 22 or Q23Q23. Next two spins, both the bets lost, so we are -3. Our chart looks like this.

RR      HH       EE           12           12

We now have three columns where there is only one row left. We need to bet against RR, LH and OO. To get to +1, we need to win 4units. Considering 1unit is the smallest common multiple, we cannot split 4units into 3 bets evenly. So we step it up a bet to bet 2 units on 3 positions.
9th spin - 19 - Lose on red, lose on odd, win on high. we are now -5.

We now have two positions black and even to bet and we need 6unit win to get to +1. So we bet 3units on each position.
10th spin - 13. win on black and lose on even. Still at -5.

After these spins your paper will look like
RR      HH       EE           12           12

Now again we have three columns with only 1 row remaining. But we have already played first and 2nd columns. So we play the fourth column and we bet against Q24Q13. we need a 6unit win to get to +1.
11th spin - 9. Win on Q13.

End the box. start a new box and start tracking again.
So rub write that matrix and start tracking again :) Easy as a pie, it will just need some practice, but I can assure it will be worth it :) Good luck.

nOrMy2o0o

Here are some more recorded spins  for testing...
LAW is for Live Auto-Wheel.