Our members are dedicated to PASSION and PURPOSE without drama!

Mirror tetris

Started by 6th-sense, May 05, 2013, 06:47:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

6th-sense

mirror tetris0004
Another version of Tetris...2 progressions to choose from...both progressions are good...

2nd progression is special makes this a winner..this 2nd progression will be going into original tetris mainframe...it will make tetris more formidable...

Both systems are available from nicksmi...on rouletteforum.cc...again designed by 6th-sense ..built by Nicksmi and powered by Stephkev's  bot...

This baby on progression 2..basebet .05 cents..on betvoyager..won 31 euros..draw down...5.75 euros...profit target 1 stoploss -2000....

Interested contact nick.. nickmsi(at)aol.com

VLS

[attachimg=1] to the forum 6th.

Hope you have a fine time around  :nod:

Thanks for keeping us posted on Nick & Stef's latest.

They're on fire! [attachimg=2]
Email/Paypal: betselectiongmail.com
-- Victor

6th-sense

thanks Victor..this is just one of many for the bot...and i would like to add...one of many systems that work...only found out about this site the other day as you see when i joined

8)

RouletteFan

6th -sense

Can you tell which system "work"on Steph's bot

thank

Nickmsi

Hi Jean . . .

All the systems work on all our bots . . . each system may be used with permission
by anyone with one of our bots.

We will be posting more free systems next week.

Cheers

Nick & Stef

6th-sense

yes nicks right..just beat me to it....

6th-sense

tetris 36 part 0 using 2nd progression

this is original tetris..not mirror

tetris now fitted with special progression 2...going for 1 win minimum profit a sheet.....loss on a column is 64 units...that's a complete unhit column at any point.....we are aiming for a 64 unit profit to cover 1 full loss...slow..boring and steady...video software slowing bot down as i record..bot is faster than what is showing now

again designed by 6th-sense...made by nicksmi...powered by stephkevs bot
interested...contact nick at nickmsi@aol.com...he can build anything you want in excell
tetris 3,6 part 1

tetris 36 part 2