Our members are dedicated to PASSION and PURPOSE without drama!

Formation Strategy - Long Dragons

Started by 21 Aces, December 31, 2016, 03:47:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

21 Aces

We see them all of the time, and the play in hands after is very important.

BP
B
B
B
BBBBB

Which can then become:

BPBP...
BPB
B
B
BBBBB

BPBPB...
B  BP
B
B
BBBBB

BPB
B  B
B  B...
B
BBBBB

BPBPB...
B
B
B
BBBBB

BP
BP
BP
BPP...
BBBBB

I see a lot of players very aggressive right after that first breaking Player win, but maybe it's better to wait and see how things pan out.  The length of the original Long Dragon can be a factor - sometimes as short as 4,5,6....   10, 15, 20?

Life is something you dominate if you're any good. - Tom Buchanan

21 Aces

And it becomes more clear by the minute while some will never have a shot at becoming a player.  I could discuss this one formation exhaustively for an s load of time on the order of days.

If you are not confusing your wake up to alarms in the morning with baccarat then you should spend more time on the game.

21 Aces

What an irrelevant topic as these formations only occur multiple times on most every baccarat shoe so I will continue to discuss it with myself.

How about this?  Any player exclusively look for long Bank and long Player dragons and only play when they position with?  In short, the strategy is that you find what appears to be a long Bank or Player dragon, assess the shoe, and position in line with it.  Your first bet is either a hit or you are unlucky and just happen to get on board right at the break.  If you hit, then the worst outcome is break even if your next play loses and you may catch the streak for a net gain.

ADulay

Too bad that example in the first message isn't a real shoe.

It pulls +37 under VDW/2 flat betting.

All the B runs is what makes it big.

AD

21 Aces

To clarify, the example in the first post is just 9 Bank in a row that then breaks and is followed up by different outcomes.  My house has scoreboards where the Big Road stops after 5 rows.

21 Aces

WTH is wrong with so many players?  You RIDE a chopper not chop a long Bank or Player Dragon Tail.  What comes after a break is a different story.