Our members are dedicated to PASSION and PURPOSE without drama!

I got a request for an upgrade, which is done

Started by Ralph, December 12, 2012, 07:09:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ralph

I have got a request for an upgrade from players using  methods which runs for a fixed number of spins, like betting a hot number flat for 300 spins.
The version on my server is now updated for such use.

Se picture.  If it is nothing in the textfield the program ignores it and runs unlimited or to it is manually stopped or win target is reached or money on game account is lower than the next bet.  It counts down and stop at zero. The zero has to be removed or replaced with a positive number for the bot to run again.

Link for download:     http://roullettebot.com/bot/bvbot.zip

KingsRoulette

Nothing can perfectly beat a random session but luck. If someone claims perfection in every session, he is either a fool himself or think all to be fools.

Ralph

Quote from: KingsRoulette on December 12, 2012, 07:15:49 AM
What is the best way to stop the bot, Ralph?

For now you can stop it by clicking the checkbox between the spins. I am working on a better solution. The F4 is the key which should stop the bot, but for some reason the event will not fire on many computers. I will try to find a keyboard solution for stopping.

KingsRoulette

May be "Esc" click could be better as in Ophis bots.
Nothing can perfectly beat a random session but luck. If someone claims perfection in every session, he is either a fool himself or think all to be fools.