Our members are dedicated to PASSION and PURPOSE without drama!

Why Hit & Run is absurd

Started by Bayes, December 22, 2012, 10:31:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

KingsRoulette

And how much progress did u witness?  ???
Nothing can perfectly beat a random session but luck. If someone claims perfection in every session, he is either a fool himself or think all to be fools.

Bally6354

Here is another form of PB where you won't have to wait 6 months to see any results (if you are lucky!)

http://baccaratforums.com/t7202/

@ JL

PB has been around in one form or another for years. I first wrote about it on a forum about 5/6 years ago. A lot of people have tested it and reported it as a failure. The reason I don't knock it is because the basic premise can be improved upon. There is no point in going down with the ship. You wouldn't need to prove anything to anybody if it actually worked in it's basic format. Roulette would no longer exist if it worked like that.

Sometimes it is the people who no one imagines anything of who do the things that no one can imagine.

AMK

Many thanks for posting that link Bally.

I really like it. Since it is still on topic HAR I thought I would discuss it a little.

If we switch this to roulette our first week prog would be 5,10,20,40  75BR   or  10,20,40,80  150BR

Theoretically if you had a 5000 BR you would have 40 attempts to get one successful 4 week session and still come out +2000 units

For fun I think I am going to give this a go but don't hold me to that : )

I would allocate two 75 unit BRs

If I get a successful 4 week session, then I change my tactic. Now I can afford to risk my 5000 BR on 40 attempts to achieve 1 winning 4 week session.

Gizmotron

Quote from: KingsRoulette on December 23, 2012, 09:55:50 AM
This answer of yours show that you are as much empty handed as all others. Keep preaching.

All it shows is that you are happy with the conclusions that you maintain are the only possible truth. And to reinforce your belief all you have done is take my word. Nobody can research an issue in just a few hours when it has clearly been explained to them that it is a skill that requires years of experience from both practice and real play. There is only one conclusion that can be drawn from any person that seeks so desperately to impress others with such flimsy conclusions. I leave that for you members of this forum to decide what that is. It is frowned on to openly describe this obvious conclusion because of censorship and an almost total lack of free speech allowed by speech police. Anyone that knows me knows that when I'm personally attacked by one of these quick to judge individuals I freely express my resentment for their opinion.  I don't have to imagine where lies and ungrounded conclusions are protected by mother hens. Lies are the mainstay of this forum. You can say anything you want and it won't be challenged because in this reality we are all winners. Take this topic for instance. HAR is the excuse for one person's success while many have stated that this is impossible, after providing proof. If you listen closely you will hear someone laughing at you for being suckers, HAR   HAR, HAR .
"...IT'S AGAINST THE LAW TO BREAK THE LAW OF AVERAGES." 

JohnLegend

Quote from: Bally6354 on December 23, 2012, 12:28:04 PM
Here is another form of PB where you won't have to wait 6 months to see any results (if you are lucky!)

http://baccaratforums.com/t7202/

@ JL

PB has been around in one form or another for years. I first wrote about it on a forum about 5/6 years ago. A lot of people have tested it and reported it as a failure. The reason I don't knock it is because the basic premise can be improved upon. There is no point in going down with the ship. You wouldn't need to prove anything to anybody if it actually worked in it's basic format. Roulette would no longer exist if it worked like that.
Bally, roulette will always exist. If you gift wrapped a HOLY GRAIL. And gave it to 10 million gamblers. How many of them do you think would even try it?

Of course it can be improved upon. Its called MONEY MANAGEMENT. Pattern breaker isn't supposed to beat the game in its basic form. You don't get that for 7/1. That's common sense. It has to be worked at and money managed to success. Played in short bursts to avoid downturns.

I have a method I consider already to be a H,A,R HOLY GRAIL. Its so strong. I may report a loss in 2020. But when I put it on this forum. I guarantee you not even 10 people will take it seriously. Because it requires 242 UNITS to buy in. Those same people will be prepared to risk their house to get rich in one day.

But not risk 242 units for one of the surest bets that will ever be seen. Such is the human mind. So like I say Bally the games beatable. There just will NEVER be enough people who mentally have what it takes to beat it. That is absolute FACT.

Bally6354

Quote from: JohnLegend on December 23, 2012, 05:28:23 PM
If you gift wrapped a HOLY GRAIL. And gave it to 10 million gamblers. How many of them do you think would even try it?

There is no holy grail! You may be able to get lucky and win more than you lose over periods of time. That's the best you can hope for in roulette.

Sometimes it is the people who no one imagines anything of who do the things that no one can imagine.

JohnLegend

Quote from: Bally6354 on December 23, 2012, 06:12:37 PM

There is no holy grail! You may be able to get lucky and win more than you lose over periods of time. That's the best you can hope for in roulette.
Yes Bally I was simply illustrating how indifferent and jaded the masses are about beating this game. Even if there was one. 99% wouldn't use it.

AMK

I don't know. I have to be pretty darn unlucky to lose all 40 attempts.

MarignyGrilleau

Gizmotron

Albalaha

I think, in another post Gizmo said that playing HAR is nothing but adding an extra layer of randomness and I do not think anything can define HAR better. Since randomness knows no rules, it will work differently for different people and in different sessions with different systems.
               No one can guarantee any profit or loss of playing HAR over long period of time. It is always random.
Email: earnsumit@gmail.com - Visit my blog: http://albalaha.lefora.com
Can mentor a real, regular and serious player

Gizmotron

I guess it's time I make a statement like this about randomness. All randomness does is flow and change, change and flow. It does this without regards to your desires or your plans. If you are clever it allows you to tag along for a ride.

esoito

Gizmotron wrote:   "Lies are the mainstay of this forum."

Your evidence?  Kindly provide objective substantiation  -- divorced from your subjective opinions.

Gizmotron

Quote from: esoito on December 30, 2012, 12:14:32 AM
Gizmotron wrote:   "Lies are the mainstay of this forum."

Your evidence?  Kindly provide objective substantiation  -- divorced from your subjective opinions.

Please don't forget the context. It was with regards to mother hens. I've already proven that HAR is a fallacy. At the start I wrote a sim that tested Six Million spins per test. Written into the sim was actual mindless hit & run tactics.

In every test there was no significant difference in using it or in leaving it out. It changed nothing.  I ran the tests more than 100 times. There was no significant difference. THE CLAIMS BEING MADE ON THIS FORUM REGARDING HAR BEING THE SIGNIFICANT ADVANTAGE ARE FALSE. MY CHOICE OF DESCRIPTION IS THAT THIS QUALIFIES THESE CLAIMS AS LIES. THIS CONCLUSION IS AN EARNED RESPONSE TO THE PAST DISPLAY OF CHARACTER ALREADY ESTABLISHED BY THIS CLAIMER.

If these are not intentional lies then they are the illusions of a person that has been fooling himself for many years, also his own claim.

AMK

Quote from: Gizmotron on December 30, 2012, 12:59:08 AM
Please don't forget the context. It was with regards to mother hens. I've already proven that HAR is a fallacy. At the start I wrote a sim that tested Six Million spins per test. Written into the sim was actual mindless hit & run tactics.

In every test there was no significant difference in using it or in leaving it out. It changed nothing.  I ran the tests more than 100 times. There was no significant difference. THE CLAIMS BEING MADE ON THIS FORUM REGARDING HAR BEING THE SIGNIFICANT ADVANTAGE ARE FALSE. MY CHOICE OF DESCRIPTION IS THAT THIS QUALIFIES THESE CLAIMS AS LIES. THIS CONCLUSION IS AN EARNED RESPONSE TO THE PAST DISPLAY OF CHARACTER ALREADY ESTABLISHED BY THIS CLAIMER.

If these are not intentional lies then they are the illusions of a person that has been fooling himself for many years, also his own claim.

Hello Gizmotron,

Would it be possible to run a test over 6 million spins playing a specific tactic?

The tactic is to play PB after a virtual loss.

Once a loss is observed we bet that the next game will not be a loss.

Would be interesting to see what the results are.

With all due respect I think it is possible to perform well with HAR, the longterm is relative.

In essence 6 million spins might be irrelevant. See how many sessions of 20,000 spins succeed. 20K spins would represent 1 year of play. These 6 million spins then represent 300 years of playing. I only need the next 5 to be successful.

I would also stress that a method like PB should not be played in its basic format. There is MM and knowledge needed of winning aspects of the method, such as its double loss performance. Based on JL stats I can only conclude that if this methods strikerate is under 5/1 at times the double losses can keep the overall strikerate positive.