Our members are dedicated to PASSION and PURPOSE without drama!

Roulette Predictor App. Holy Grail?

Started by fanroulette, June 12, 2016, 11:35:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ozon

I know, I saw the graphics, and I know that  lost happen, slingshot in willhill starts with 0.1 euro, but to make a bet in such a short time, it is almost impossible for the higher levels of progression. For the tables with the dealer, you have more time, but larger limits. I think the minimum bankroll for this method is 5 times session bankroll, this is 15k units, because it can happen loss after loss.

fanroulette

Just use the rebet option and add the extra units needed for the bet.

fanroulette

Here's another test for 50000 spins.

Denzie

fanroulette

Quote from: Denzie on June 15, 2016, 08:14:12 AM
Why is it deleted on the .cc forum?

You tell me. I have no idea. What did I do wrong? My username has been deleted on the forum. I can't access the account.
No warning. No nothing. I do not remember posting something I shouldn't.

Well I guess they didn't want to have my software compete with the shitty methods they post everyday.
I thought I'd do something for the community but apparently they don't like it when you don't tell them the entire method and everything "behind the scenes".

As far as I care the admins from rouletteforum.cc can suck it.

ice789

only 50000 spins

test 10,000,000 spins ok...........

fanroulette

Quote from: ice789 on June 15, 2016, 02:30:21 PM
only 50000 spins

test 10,000,000 spins ok...........

2 Mil Spins attached. 106k profit.

ozon

If this progression gives advantage in long run, you tried to play  with deep sleepers, the game is then longer, but maybe the results would be better, when you start session waiting for  there will be 5 numbers unhit and start progression, it all sounds like impossible, but mayby  it can keep in simulations.
But waiting for the trigger on wheels live would be too long, and I do not think this strategy to work against RNG.

Bayes

Quote from: fanroulette on June 15, 2016, 08:53:18 AM
You tell me. I have no idea. What did I do wrong? My username has been deleted on the forum. I can't access the account.
No warning. No nothing. I do not remember posting something I shouldn't.

Well I guess they didn't want to have my software compete with the shitty methods they post everyday.
I thought I'd do something for the community but apparently they don't like it when you don't tell them the entire method and everything "behind the scenes".

As far as I care the admins from rouletteforum.cc can suck it.

Hi fanroulette,

When did you post over at rouletteforum.cc? There's a section specifically for those who sell systems; did you post there? Your post may have been deleted if you posted elsewhere.

BTW, does your system bet on every spin or do you have to wait for the right "conditions"?

Edit: I guess the above post answered my question. So how many actual bets were made in the 2M spins above? Thanks.

Denzie

Deep sleepers? Who said anything about that?
Each time I play I can start betting after 5-10 spins....
so far I'm up +942

Denzie

Quote from: Bayes on June 15, 2016, 02:53:51 PM
Hi fanroulette,

When did you post over at rouletteforum.cc? There's a section specifically for those who sell systems; did you post there? Your post may have been deleted if you posted elsewhere.

It was posted at "roulette software" and it's 100% free. He just want people to test it.

ozon

"deep sleepers" , this is a question for the author of the software, or he tried in his simulations another bet selection with this kind of progression.
He do not play deep sleepers.

fanroulette

Quote from: Bayes on June 15, 2016, 02:53:51 PM
Hi fanroulette,

BTW, does your system bet on every spin or do you have to wait for the right "conditions"?

Edit: I guess the above post answered my question. So how many actual bets were made in the 2M spins above? Thanks.

I posted under Roulette Forum .CC » IT & Software » Roulette Software.I wasn't selling anything. It is free for anyone to use the app.

There were exactly 956823 bets placed in the 2M spins. So I guess that would be around one bet every 2 spins, I think.

Usually you don't have to wait more than 10 spins until you have to place a bet.

fanroulette

Quote from: ozon on June 15, 2016, 02:52:45 PM
If this progression gives advantage in long run, you tried to play  with deep sleepers, the game is then longer, but maybe the results would be better, when you start session waiting for  there will be 5 numbers unhit and start progression, it all sounds like impossible, but mayby  it can keep in simulations.
But waiting for the trigger on wheels live would be too long, and I do not think this strategy to work against RNG.

I could certainly try to modify the algorithm to wait longer then triger the bets but I think there will be quite longer sessions but the profit might increase a bit.

Remember, the app gets data from the users that are playing and I crunch that data on the server in order to observe new patterns and possibly improve the accuracy.