Our members are dedicated to PASSION and PURPOSE without drama!

''Ruin the City of Las Vegas''

Started by Bally6354, August 22, 2016, 08:10:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bally6354

Hello guys,

Anyone remember Don Colonne and his Roulette DNA theory. Well I didn't know that he has another publication out now called ''Ruin the City of Las Vegas''

In fact just reading the beginning of this e-book, Don states that his first method failed (I imagine that's the DNA of Roulette one) and this is his new work.

It's free and here it is. Thanks Don. Always appreciated when people share their hard work.

http://www.neworiginalthinking.com/EBOOK-RCLV.pdf
Sometimes it is the people who no one imagines anything of who do the things that no one can imagine.

Gizmotron

Interesting read. So this guy advocates a strict set of triggers based on changing conditions observed in past spins. What I found interesting was his bet selection choices. They are his pet groupings and the sets within those groupings.

Here is my summery: His pet groupings will perform just like any other balanced betting scheme. He will get one of three results that will flow along as he plays by the rules. It will work very good at times, it will be flat and balance out to a certain degree, or it will go into a phase where it works very badly for a while.

In a way, it's my effectiveness states, a different kind of a Law of thirds.

This quote: "Only 150 chips are required per session but maintain a capital of at least 750 chips at any given time."

He obviously knows about playing with scared money. If you know about that from experience then you also know why he suggests starting with 5 times your session bankroll limits.

BTW, there is no way on planet earth, that with that charting and deduction system, that anyone can be agile enough to navigate the three effectiveness states that must occur. In other words, because of the vast and intense, almost extraneous rules, it's a system that must engage sequences that kill it's possible winning capacity. It's a blind guessing system based on the assumption that the "law of thirds" gives it an advantage.

Don't get fooled wasting your time pulling the wool over your own eyes. It's so complicated to learn that a few winning results at the beginning might lull you into thinking that it actually works. And for some people they will get a few good wins in a row right off the bat. And those people will become drum beating cheerleaders. 

If you don't account for the three effectiveness states then you are not really in it to win it. And that is not addressed in the rules. He offers a stop loss based on results. So here is the very bottom line: any fixed set of rules will balance out against you at approximately at the house's edge value.

There's no consideration for agility. In fact he hasn't discovered the need for that yet. Perhaps in the next free book.

Just my 2 cents.
"...IT'S AGAINST THE LAW TO BREAK THE LAW OF AVERAGES." 

Bally6354

Thanks for your comments Gizmo, I haven't read it yet. It looks convoluted at first glance.
Sometimes it is the people who no one imagines anything of who do the things that no one can imagine.

Blue_Angel

Usually what people miss is the most obvious, what 'law of thirds' has to do by betting columns and dozens?!

I don't know and I don't care who this guy claims to be, not even his name is real, Don Colonne or Don Corleone?? Perhaps Don Column because on some languages column=colon!

The guy and his method are a joke, but don't let this misinterpretation of 'law of thirds' make you believe that there are not proper ways to take advantage of it.
''For after all what is man in nature?
A nothing in relation to infinity, all in relation to nothing, a central point between nothing and all and infinitely far from understanding either.
The ends of things and their beginnings are impregnably concealed from him in an impenetrable secret.
He is equally incapable of seeing the nothingness out of which he was drawn and the infinite in which he is engulfed.'' B.Pascal

Gizmotron

Quote from: Blue_Angel on August 23, 2016, 01:27:22 AM
I don't know and I don't care who this guy claims to be, not even his name is real, Don Colonne or Don Corleone?? Perhaps Don Column because on some languages column=colon!

Great catch, and great way of expressing it too. That's what I thought when I first started reading it.
"...IT'S AGAINST THE LAW TO BREAK THE LAW OF AVERAGES." 

Bally6354

I am not going to bash it until I understand it. However I did notice one obvious mistake which is a bit alarming.

[attachimg=1]

Number 20 obviously belongs to column L and not column K. You wouldn't expect such a mistake.

cheers

Excalibur

Quote from: Bally6354 on August 22, 2016, 08:10:35 AM
Hello guys,

Hey can you please upload Mr. Colonne's PDF? Coz the link is broken. He's the best military intelligence personnel to serve our country, Sri Lanka. Only few months ago his contribution towards finishing 30 years old civil war was revealed and before that all the details were top secrets. So yeah this man is the real deal. Can you please share the PDF? Thank you.