Our members are dedicated to PASSION and PURPOSE without drama!

Making use of token size for Even Chances

Started by Superman, January 05, 2013, 10:36:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Superman

Hi Guys

As a lot of you already know, I play manually each day at BVNZ, probably about 2 1/2 thousand sessions now to date, no session has been lost, for the last few days I have been trying a bit of a mixed up MM, this does help increase the bank fairly well.

Let's say the method you are playing is waiting for red to streak so when the next red lands you bet RED hoping for it to repeat, many many times it does repeat and it repeats again, but your method is only saying it will streak not for how long, here's what I have been doing.

After your methods trigger bet 0.50 if the bet wins your method dictates you wait for the next trigger, don't wait just yet, now bet .10 for the streak to continue, if it continues, cool, if not, you are still 0.40 ahead, wait for the next trigger and do it all again. You could also do the same with 5.00 and 1.00 chips, or mix it up a little, currently for me the 0.50 and 0.10 chips are fine.

Hope that helps some of you, it's helped me.
There's only one way forward, follow random, don't fight with it!

Ignore a thread/topic that mentions 'stop loss', 'virtual loss' and also when a list is provided of a progression, mechanical does NOT work!

Bayes

The regression bet is always a good move, lock in those wins!  :thumbsup:

TwoCatSam

Wins?  Someone kindly explain that word to me!
If dogs don't go to heaven, when I die I want to go where dogs go.   ...Will Rogers

Drazen

Quote from: TwoCatSam on January 05, 2013, 05:59:10 PM
Wins?  Someone kindly explain that word to me!

Well mr. Samster you wanted wins considering what those two gentlemans are talking about? I will show you my 2 average session. Last one is very fresh,  live play today.

Look at the pics.

Doing something similar or maybe very same what superman says in my case looks like this . Ok I didn't played as much session as he did, but I did almost 70 by now. And they looked pretty much like that one which is circled with red :) Yes I won almost all of them even flat bet i think.. But I use some slight progression.

That is about 20 000 spins by now. The thing is that biggest recorded total DD was 56 units (not typo :) ), and just once I was betting 15 units on table. But that regulary goes under 10.

I see this like knitting. It takes time to master the skill and you have to be carefull not to stab yourself with an needle. But once you master skill, you can make interesting "handicrafts" and sale is going good :) hehe

Cheers

Drazen
Common sense has become so rare it should be classified as a superpower.

Drazen

And on more session. It won flat bet flawlesly..  :forbidden:

Good luck finding such bet of yours to everyone who don't have it..

Best

Drazen

MarignyGrilleau

Quote from: Drazen on January 07, 2013, 11:22:14 AM
And on more session. It won flat bet flawlesly..  :forbidden:

Good luck finding such bet of yours to everyone who don't have it..

Best

Drazen
brag...

Drazen

These were attacks "beyond" tendency, when signals were very clear that situation went down. True is that start of the attack is on personal judgment and evaluation of the situation more then something like rigid triggers or measuring, but it looks like this most of the time :)   (when not playing "mode" where using strict Marigny marches for attacks)

Occasionaly, when doesn't goes so flat bet good, are days when I know I ll probably do better in picking girls in the evening... Well, you can't do both so good nor bad at the same day...   :)) Then MM gets a  :beer:

LoL LoL

Cheers

Drazen