Our members are dedicated to PASSION and PURPOSE without drama!

My query for all money management experts

Started by Albalaha, January 26, 2013, 06:33:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Albalaha

The way to pick bets in that bot is beyond  your imagination. Don't waste your time over that.  Tell me if u have any workable idea on this issue.
Email: earnsumit@gmail.com - Visit my blog: http://albalaha.lefora.com
Can mentor a real, regular and serious player

Robeenhuut

Quote from: albalaha on February 18, 2013, 07:48:02 AM
The way to pick bets in that bot is beyond your imagination. Don't waste your time over that.  Tell me if u have any workable idea on this issue.

You don't need imagination to win at roulette and its easy to pass 10M spins if you place few thousand bets with large BR.
Now you have H.G for penny players and high rollers. Congrats

Superman

QuoteNow you have H.G for penny players and high rollers. Congrats

It can't be the H.G if he's still looking for an MM for it, every method works, it's the bank that let's them down, same here I think
There's only one way forward, follow random, don't fight with it!

Ignore a thread/topic that mentions 'stop loss', 'virtual loss' and also when a list is provided of a progression, mechanical does NOT work!

Ralph

Why try to win in millions of spinn, then you can do it with much less?  :bored:

Billion loudspeaker

Quote from: albalaha on January 26, 2013, 06:33:28 AM
Can anybody tell any money management plan which can let a straight up win, if its average strike rate is 47. It means in 1000 trials, it will win only 21 times. Any takers?

Overlapped D'Alambert with micro goals and macro resets along the way.

Stupid question though. :thumbsup: 

Drazen

Is that 21 win in 1000 spins the worst possible scenario?

Do you maybe have L/W sequence of those spins?

Drazen
Common sense has become so rare it should be classified as a superpower.

Ralph

Quote from: Drazen on February 18, 2013, 12:40:31 PM
Is that 21 win in 1000 spins the worst possible scenario?

Do you maybe have L/W sequence of those spins?

Drazen

You do not expect the worse every time you run 1000 spins, you will lose 233 units flat betting one number.  You can never be sure 21 is the worse case.  If you can, then  I think  you can run even that,  close to break even.

Drazen

Oh I re-read and saw he said in average.. But without knowing worst possible scenario you don't know anything..

BTW he plays straight, but on how many numbers? One?

Drazen

Common sense has become so rare it should be classified as a superpower.

Billion loudspeaker

Quote from: Drazen on February 18, 2013, 01:13:55 PM
Oh I re-read and saw he said in average.. But without knowing worst possible scenario you don't know anything..

BTW he plays straight, but on how many numbers? One?

Drazen

Yes one number. Yes we don't know the worst case or the best case scenario, so like I said, stupid question.

Albalblahblah has more than likely reverse engineered an MM that deals with this specific scenario, but that is about as useful as a ball sack on a cow, or tits on a bull, take your pick. :o

Ralph

One number straight up is a good bet (for a bot), you try first as pivot, try to win in less than 36 spins.  If not go on using one chip bet, until a hit. add a chip, and we use to get at hit rather soon. I have recorded 1008 sleeping number and make it win. It takes some time, that's why a bot is handy. If you just want to "beat the wheel" and gain very little you can do it manually (the bot can not make you much money  and not runs faster than autospin, but more relaxing ).

As with all play, you can lose, it is still to come. I have not yet lost using this simple method.

NathanDetroit

the first 3 spins of any method should  tell you "what`s  what" . anything above that  is horse play .

ND

Ralph

Quote from: NathanDetroit on February 18, 2013, 03:30:17 PM
the first 3 spins of any method should  tell you "what`s  what" . anything above that  is horse play .

ND

We talk about playing one straight up, one number only. Can you see how to fix it in less than three spins, you will do rather well.

TwoCatSam

It's bait for a scam.  Do not fall for it.

If dogs don't go to heaven, when I die I want to go where dogs go.   ...Will Rogers

Ralph

Quote from: TwoCatSam on February 18, 2013, 04:13:03 PM
It's bait for a scam.  Do not fall for it.

We got quite a few entrepreneurs here Sam, and you use to have nothing against that.  So the point is we can  sell things as software and even other things and it should meet that it is to do.  Systems which claim you will for sure win should never be allowed to be sold here. I can maybe tolerate some sell a system  which claim it is ensure to lose.    I have some of those, but I do not ask for fee.  ::)

TwoCatSam

"Systems which claim you will for sure win should never be allowed to be sold here."

Ralph

I have made videos in which I could be accused of making a commercial for Normy and Stef/Nick and the ExcelBot.  I have nothing against free enterprise.  I hope both sell their products as I have faith in them--the men and the products.

What ala blah blah blah  is selling are systems he claims to the the "Holy Grail" but he will not allow testing or offer a guarantee--and the wants $5,000 or 5,000 Euro.

Ralph, I'm telling the truth, believe it don't!  More than one person has told my via phone, Skype or e-mail that this guy tried to scam them.  Could I print the e-mails?  Sure.  But if they want their name in this, they can come forward.  I don't "out" people--unless I've paid them and they won't produce!

Then he comes on here asking people to figure something out for him.  Then he'll be selling that if anyone does figure it out.

I am waiting for Victor and the mods answer.

Sam

If dogs don't go to heaven, when I die I want to go where dogs go.   ...Will Rogers