Our members are dedicated to PASSION and PURPOSE without drama!

Roulette Predictor App. Holy Grail?

Started by fanroulette, June 12, 2016, 11:35:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fanroulette

As most of you have been aware, I launched a roulette predictor app on android based on a system I have been working on. I saw that most people have been quiet about it and maybe haven't tried it so far.
I have been continuously tweaking the code and as for my latest test based on 50000 numbers, a starting budget of around 300$ ,a 0.1$ min bet and a min 40$ straight up my algorithm calculated a profit of about 5000$. I have attached the graph. Would love to get your guys opinion on it and if you have a set of numbers that you want me to run through the algorithm that would be great.(running low on sets of numbers). This might very well be the next holy grail.

http://imgur.com/LP5QIiF

Denzie

I was playing at the wheel on cc forum....and there was some guy talking about it. He give 4 numbers....and we'll. ..he was right :o

You might wanna post there as well.

fanroulette

Hi Denzie. Thank you for the message. Can you give me a link?

Bayes

Quote from: fanroulette on June 12, 2016, 11:35:34 AM
As most of you have been aware, I launched a roulette predictor app on android based on a system I have been working on.

Do you have a link to the app? Thanks.

Denzie

http://www.rouletteforum.cc/index.php

I do warning you....there might be some guys who aren't that friendly.
Ignore them...

fanroulette

fanroulette

Quote from: Denzie on June 13, 2016, 12:04:19 PM
http://www.rouletteforum.cc/index.php

I do warning you....there might be some guys who aren't that friendly.
Ignore them...

I did post there. No one has said anything so far. I am waiting to see people's results and your suggestions or questions.

Denzie

Really?  What's the name of the thread?
I must of missed it. I'll give it a little push  :thumbsup:

fanroulette

Quote from: Denzie on June 13, 2016, 02:47:34 PM
Really?  What's the name of the thread?
I must of missed it. I'll give it a little push  :thumbsup:

Denzie what I mean was that I posted on different roulette forums not on this one in particular. I didn't want to repeat the same post on here so I changed the wording. I thought most members are active on more than one forum. I do apologise for the confusion.

Later edit: This is where I posted. http://www.rouletteforum.cc/index.php?topic=17146.0

Carlitos

.....there seem to be more Apps like these...the thing is do they realy work... and how do they work...??

Iam realy intrested in the response, If you have the App Denzie lett us know how it is performing.....??

Is has an 5.0 score on PlayStore, not so much downloads yet.

Carlitos  8)

Denzie

Well just tested it...

+239

It seems to be a 5 number bet with a long progression
After each win you need to watch some game advertisement
I'll soon take a deeper look how and why those numbers are selected.

@Fan roulette. ...you tested this 5 years? :o

fanroulette

Quote from: Denzie on June 13, 2016, 06:03:43 PM
Well just tested it...

+239

It seems to be a 5 number bet with a long progression
After each win you need to watch some game advertisement
I'll soon take a deeper look how and why those numbers are selected.

@Fan roulette. ...you tested this 5 years? :o

Glad it's showing results Denzie. I didn't say anywhere that I tested it for 5 years although I have been testing it for 2 years now. The tests with big sets of numbers are downloaded from sites that provide spin records aka spielbank etc.

Shadowman

Hi fanroulette

I have downloaded this, I found that it pulled me right to the edge of my bankroll,  and then recovered in my very short test......will look at it further, but the progression is scary.

Could you please tell us the basic idea behind the system, and why it should work please.  I don't necessarily want to know the exact method just the principles behind it.

Thanks

Mike

ozon

Unfortunately, today, played only 3 hours, lost the 3000 Units Bankroll , Roulette WillHill slingshot.

fanroulette

Quote from: ozon on June 14, 2016, 04:55:08 PM
Unfortunately, today, played only 3 hours, lost the 3000 Units Bankroll , Roulette WillHill slingshot.

Hey there ozone. I would recommend playing with a bankroll of at least 300 units and with 0.1 starting bets. This method is not by any chance a "get rich quick method". It is meant to be played on the long term.
Hence me uploading the graphs and as you can probably see, losses of initial minimum starting balance(everytime you lose, you lose the minimum balance recommended) happen quite often and are normal. What matters is that there is significant profit if played on the long term. The graph posted in the first post and here again shows a 5000$ profit over 50000 spins. That is about 3 months of playing the live roulette for about 4-5 hours a day. This is what I was going for with this method: consistency on the long term.

Hope it helped.