Our members are dedicated to PASSION and PURPOSE without drama!

A Test of "The Ball Drop System" Using the TwoCat SuperTracker

Started by TwoCatSam, March 11, 2013, 01:40:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TwoCatSam

Greetings!

This will be a real money test of what my wife calls "The Ball Drop System".  She got tired of saying:  When are you going to play that one, you know the one, where the ball drops and you count how far it went?  So she named it "The Ball Drop System".  Good a name as any.

As you can see, I'm starting with 300.?? Euro.

Videos will follow.

Can anyone find the photo shopping?  (Hint:  It's red!!)

Sam
If dogs don't go to heaven, when I die I want to go where dogs go.   ...Will Rogers

Max

TwoCatSam

Max

I am spending some time today in practice mode.  Real play soon!

Sam
If dogs don't go to heaven, when I die I want to go where dogs go.   ...Will Rogers

TwoCatSam

TwisterUK

Oh Sam that's awesome !

Well done you for showing us your results thus far  :applause:

TwoCatSam

Thanks, Twister.

Another video is splicing and will soon be uploaded.  It takes a long time to splice a video and even longer for Utube to accept it.

Sam

Lady K

TwisterUK

Quote from: TwoCatSam on March 12, 2013, 06:06:14 PM
Thanks, Twister.

Another video is splicing and will soon be uploaded.  It takes a long time to splice a video and even longer for Utube to accept it.

Sam

Lookin forward to it  :cheer:

TwoCatSam

TwisterUK

"I gotta go"

NO !

lol

Sam that was brilliant  :thumbsup:

Very well played and thank you once more for sharing, it really is appreciated  :applause:

Can not wait for  your next session  :cheer:

TwoCatSam

Twister

Since you are interested, my next session will be later today when the table is busy.  I will have a little time to explain my play.

Thanks!

Sam

TwisterUK

Quote from: TwoCatSam on March 13, 2013, 11:23:33 AM
Twister

Since you are interested, my next session will be later today when the table is busy.  I will have a little time to explain my play.

Thanks!

Sam

Really looking forward to hearing more about  your Method  :thumbsup:

TwoCatSam

Twister

Did you watch my original video?  That is a pretty good explanation, but questions are certainly welcome.

Sam

TwisterUK

Quote from: TwoCatSam on March 13, 2013, 03:59:11 PM
Twister

Did you watch my original video?  That is a pretty good explanation, but questions are certainly welcome.

Sam
Umm not sure...I've watched a few but all out of sync as I only found them recently.........can you link me to the one you refer to and I will watch it again......cheers bud  :thumbsup:

TwisterUK

Found it Sam, watchin it now plus the one after that's 36 minutes long........gonna grab a cold one and kick back and watch you in action mate  8)