Our members are dedicated to PASSION and PURPOSE without drama!

cryptocurrency and me

Started by Albalaha, November 05, 2021, 09:47:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

KungFuBac

Albalaha: "I believe it will again go up by the end of this year reaching new high again."

I agree as that is how the early hodlers and the current whales can make the most ROI. I expect we will see many gyrations from BTC in the coming years.

Currently /according to my calculations the present range suggests a ceiling @ approx 74k with a basil of 59k. The current price is 62k today 5/10/24. If it can't hold above 59 we may see another move downward in the near future. There is a large group of recent buyers that bought in around 52-54K and if they panic we may see another tanking.

*My recent 4 of 5 positions of BITI(proshares SHORT BTC) was liquidated at an ROI of 7.5%. I had a trailing sell order and this recent BTC uptick from 56--63k made it hit(BITI is a SHORT on BTC futures). This was my 4th of 5 tiers as previously noted in above posts. The earlier three tiers were liquidated at a >=13.5%, 16.6%, and 20.0 % ROI. My 5th of 5 tiers is on hold as Im thinking of just letting it run. I may even hold for a few months or years. I think we are going to wake up some morning and find BTC has plummeted like a lead weight.

Best of luck to all bitcoiners.
"There are many large numbers smaller than one."

Albalaha

As expected, BTC has an uptrend for last few days. It has always happened after halving that price corrects a bit before going too high. I again say that BTC is here to stay for long. Biggest investment whales are into it for a reason.
Email: earnsumit@gmail.com - Visit my blog: http://albalaha.lefora.com
Can mentor a real, regular and serious player