Our members are dedicated to PASSION and PURPOSE without drama!

Nathan's Advice

Started by NathanDetroit, April 19, 2013, 08:33:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NathanDetroit

Collect quarterly dividends from your investments  and on occasion enjoy yourself with a few  hands at the baccarat table.

ND

esoito

Sound advice.  :thumbsup:

These sorts of forums seem to attract the butterflies who flap around looking for "the next best thing" that is going to make them almost instantly rich.

Life isn't really like that.

Far better to put some money into carefully chosen investments as ND observes, and then perhaps use a small portion of disposable income for betting more as a recreation than as a money-earner.

[Unless, of course, you've 'cracked the code' as some members of this forum have already claimed. I can think of three immediate pretenders to that particular throne.]

ADulay

Quote from: NathanDetroit on April 19, 2013, 08:33:06 PM
Collect quarterly dividends from your investments  and on occasion enjoy yourself with a few  hands at the baccarat table.

ND
ND,

Actually my dividends are spaced out nicely (laddered) so that there is a constant income monthly from several sources, plus SS plus a nice retired pension.   This gives me the needed bankroll to play the game without being in constant fear of losing!

AD

Albalaha

Quote[Unless, of course, you've 'cracked the code' as some members of this forum have already claimed. I can think of three immediate pretenders to that particular throne.]
Who are they?
Email: earnsumit@gmail.com - Visit my blog: http://albalaha.lefora.com
Can mentor a real, regular and serious player

esoito

They are the ones who have made the claim in their posts.

If you look you'll soon find them. They're not hard to find.