Our members are dedicated to PASSION and PURPOSE without drama!

FLAT BETTING: MAGIC FIVE

Started by esoito, November 28, 2013, 03:48:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

esoito

Let's not focus on the messenger (Mr Matatya) but focus instead on the message contained herein:

http://www.letstalkwinning.com/MagicFive.htm

Your thoughts?

Part of the sales spiel states:

Its efficiency is derived from its unique money management technique.

A winning run gives you one unit profit within a few bets. 

If you ever lose a run, this will not exceed 5 units. 

The number of winning runs exceeds by far the losing runs. 

Statistically, over millions of simulated spins, a losing run is encountered among 17 winning runs in average. 

With this amazing win/loss ratio of 17 to 5, Magic Five is an absolutely winning system on the long run.
You complete a winning session, once you accumulate 5 units.  And this is accomplished within 5 short runs. 

This is where the name Magic Five comes from. 

If you lose a run, you are down only by 5 units again.  No system comes close to this level of risk-less play. 

Even if you have one losing run within say 8 winning runs, you are still ahead by 3 units.

TwoCatSam

esoito

Someone sent me that years ago.  I do find it interesting.  Why I've never tested it, I don't know.

Sam
If dogs don't go to heaven, when I die I want to go where dogs go.   ...Will Rogers

JoeyKnish

Concept sounds interesting.

My question is how is the testing performed? Is it under real time playing conditions or this was tested with Zumma books where the whole shoe is already laid out so you can pick where you won and lost. Zumma testing can be misleading.

Albalaha

There is nothing magical or logical in it. All bet selection are fundamentally proportional. There can be good, bad or worse sessions with any bet. If you are very sound with money management and extreme variance management,you can win with any and every bet.
Email: earnsumit@gmail.com - Visit my blog: http://albalaha.lefora.com
Can mentor a real, regular and serious player

esoito

Maybe Sam will add it to his test list!  :thumbsup:

Teorulte

I had it tested years ago.  Loses in the long run just like all of his other systems.

esoito

OK, Teo.

But what about the 'short run'?

Such runs could accumulate profits if one stops at an appropriate point.  Yes? No?

Teorulte

Yes of course any system could win in the short term.  Izak makes money selling systems, not actually playing his nonsense.

esoito

Thank you for your terse reply.

If what you say is correct then having a portfolio of different systems, stopping and moving to the next on the first profit could have some merit.

Hit...run the next...hit...run the next...

TwoCatSam

Guys

The system struck me as this:  When things are about to go your way, start betting.  Well, duh!!

esoito

If I did test it, Nick would write me a sheet.  I'm at the point where the old hand testing just doesn't cut it.  The ExcelBot is the only way for Sam.

As to any system working short term, I'll disagree with that one. 

I am testing two things at once now:  Whether the penultimate decisions is any better than the last and whether "hit and run" really works.  I may have to hit and run for a month or more for the answer.

OR

I could just set the auto-bet for red and see what happens.  Now which is more fun??

Remember---If'n it ain't fun, I ain't doin' it.

Sam
If dogs don't go to heaven, when I die I want to go where dogs go.   ...Will Rogers