Our members are dedicated to PASSION and PURPOSE without drama!

Win@Baccarat

Started by luapwine, January 03, 2014, 06:48:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

luapwine

I have just bought Win@Baccarat.

I would like to  hear from others users as to the best way to use it online PROFITABLY. I intend to use it on live dealers.

Paul 

esoito

And good luck with that!

Reviews and players' comments I've read have been less than enthusiastic.

And if you expect email support then you could be sorely disappointed. He's renowned for not responding.

He certainly failed to respond to several of my emails seeking answers to a couple of questions I had.

That's definitely a red flag...

malcop

Quote from: luapwine on January 03, 2014, 06:48:50 PM
I have just bought Win@Baccarat.

I would like to  hear from others users as to the best way to use it online PROFITABLY. I intend to use it on live dealers.

Paul
I agree with esoito.

I bought Win@baccaratGold and the Online predictor about 5 years ago I don't use it now, that should tell you all you need to know.

Thanks

malcop

JoeyKnish

Great program for helping you to generate shoes to practice. Yet I wouldn't use it to make money directly. Awesome philosophy that you leave after +3.5 units at a $50 table and math/formula in calculating player's advantage.

Definitely would not throw $$$$ at this program. Simple bare bones version is all you need if you are willing to put in the work and effort to find your own method(s) instead of going for short cuts for someone to hand things to you.

You can find more here. http://betselection.cc/baccarat-forum/baccarat-software-packages/

Teorulte

I had his system tested a few times.  Doesn't even beat Zumma tester shoes.

JoeyKnish

I haven't looked into the price of the Gold Predictor System until a few minutes ago. $300!!! Wow. Really??????