Our members are dedicated to PASSION and PURPOSE without drama!

why did the systems thread get locked

Started by WorldBaccaratKing, March 16, 2015, 09:00:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WorldBaccaratKing

I thought this was the land of the free? Adulay even said speak your mind! We speak our mind and now it's locked? Did Ellis threaten you with a lawsuit or say he would punch you in the nose? Unreal

confused gambler

Being Ellis's bitch boy is a rough life.

soxfan

Yup, it's Guinness and cashew time, hey hey.

Whiskeypete

Why didn't ADulay get jail time for the whole maverick scam? And how can anyone let someone who was involved in cheating people out of their money be a mod? What a crook!

Rolex-Watch

Quote from: Whiskeypete on March 17, 2015, 02:43:36 AM
Why didn't ADulay get jail time for the whole maverick scam? And how can anyone let someone who was involved in cheating people out of their money be a mod? What a crook!
Yep, Seahog was involved up to the neck in promoting and extinguishing all negativity regarding the Mark Teruya Mavericks major scam, I say major because it was sold at $1000, a hefty price at the time, I guess it had to be split both ways?   Surely I am not the only one around who visited the site??

Maybe we can locate somebody who actually got ripped off to comment on whether Seahog was only just a gate-keeper, time to do some searches on good old GamblerGlen.  Personally ripping fellow gamblers off by selling snake oil is kinda the lowest of the low, especially if the con-artists doesn't actually need the money because he never has a losing year gambling, or maybe losses are subsidised via bogus system sales??

ADulay

Guys,

Once again, you've got your information wrong.

I have closed NOTHING here.  Zero, nada, zilch.

So, try again.  Your witchhunt for a boogey man is sad.

AD

ADulay

Quote from: Whiskeypete on March 17, 2015, 02:43:36 AM
Please.  Demand that Victor remove me for being whatever it is you are making me out to be.

I would love to engage in these conversations as a "regular" user, but the forum comes first so I just shut up and attempt to work with the system.

I REALLY wish you guys would get your facts correct.

Oh yeah, when you see me selling anything here be sure and tell me about it.

I sell nothing.  I have sold nothing.  I NEVER mention "that other forum" here unless YOU guys bring it up.

Sadly, you are E's best salesmen due to your constant harping about his site!

Yes, everytime somebody goes off on a rant about "E", I notice a lot of the names from the local forums start flocking to his site and registering.

No need for me to do anything, you do it all yourself.

Sorry, it's just the truth.   Something many of you have yet to learn on your own.

AD

Rolex-Watch

Quote from: ADulay on March 17, 2015, 02:02:04 PM
Oh yeah, when you see me selling anything here be sure and tell me about it.

I sell nothing.  I have sold nothing.  I NEVER mention "that other forum" here unless YOU guys bring it up.
That is not the point.  Nobody saying you ever sold anything here, nor did you mention Ellis's or Mark Teryau site (Maverick or Ultimate Baccarat) anywhere.  You are too clever for that approach.

Rather you would mention CONSTANTLY on BaccaratLabs you won playing this or that Ellis system full stop, any please explain follow up questions were always answered with the usual curt ADulay response.    A kinda cute way to generate interest to a site where the gullible have to pay $400 to access and at which you were a moderator.

Ditto Maverick Baccarat, you were also the moderator, not just the gate-keeper, what was the analogy you told me at the time?  "It was like driving somebody to a bank, and if they robbed it, but you didn't know they were going to do that, therefore you are innocent".  Yeah alright, I can see that flying in a court of law...  You were rather active in promoting $1000 scams and rapidly dealing with any dissension, so that potential customers weren't put off from parting with their $1000, therefore allowing Mark to continue to feed his gambling habit, minus whatever cut you received.   And now you are "our moderator".  I am assuming Victor didn't know, if he did, it would be really bad news.

Your prior association with scammers casts a dark shadow and taints your position here.  You should do the right thing and under your own cognizance resign as a moderator as you put Victor who is a honest stand-up guy in a difficult position, he is probably too polite to tell you you to go.  Nobody in the gambling community likes con-artists and snake oil sales-men, despite your prostrations to the contrary. .......

We have other moderators on this site who never have been associated with any seller, given albalaha recently got pulled up regarding that his signature could be construed as touting for business, that was rather mild given the history of the Seahog.

Rolex-Watch

I experience the same, the software lock up issue has never been addressed despite the coding skills that is prevalent here!!!!

WorldBaccaratKing

Quote from: Rolex-Watch on March 17, 2015, 05:02:39 PM
That is not the point.  Nobody saying you ever sold anything here, nor did you mention Ellis's or Mark Teryau site (Maverick or Ultimate Baccarat) anywhere.  You are too clever for that approach.

Rather you would mention CONSTANTLY on BaccaratLabs you won playing this or that Ellis system full stop, any please explain follow up questions were always answered with the usual curt ADulay response.    A kinda cute way to generate interest to a site where the gullible have to pay $400 to access and at which you were a moderator.

Ditto Maverick Baccarat, you were also the moderator, not just the gate-keeper, what was the analogy you told me at the time?  "It was like driving somebody to a bank, and if they robbed it, but you didn't know they were going to do that, therefore you are innocent".  Yeah alright, I can see that flying in a court of law...  You were rather active in promoting $1000 scams and rapidly dealing with any dissension, so that potential customers weren't put off from parting with their $1000, therefore allowing Mark to continue to feed his gambling habit, minus whatever cut you received.   And now you are "our moderator".  I am assuming Victor didn't know, if he did, it would be really bad news.

Your prior association with scammers casts a dark shadow and taints your position here.  You should do the right thing and under your own cognizance resign as a moderator as you put Victor who is a honest stand-up guy in a difficult position, he is probably too polite to tell you you to go.  Nobody in the gambling community likes con-artists and snake oil sales-men, despite your prostrations to the contrary. .......

We have other moderators on this site who never have been associated with any seller, given albalaha recently got pulled up regarding that his signature could be construed as touting for business, that was rather mild given the history of the Seahog.

Couldn't have said it better. I remember adulay and maverick. Adulay says I talk stuff I speak the truth and I don't skirt nada! A spade is a spade no matter how you twist and turn it.....

Whiskeypete

I for one vote the snake oil con-artist salesman who cheats others out of their money-ADulay- I vote him off the island!!!

Rolex-Watch

There was an uproar over the WoV site regarding somebody who welshed on a bet and got banned from the site, as it was considered the worst gambling sin.  What would they think of somebody who has been so closely associated to one of the worst scammers of a generation ECD and his off shoot Mark Teryua.   

WorldBaccaratKing

People that are the first to pounce and twist and turn are the ones to watch! People who live in glasses houses shouldn't throw rocks at others....

The unintelligent natural9 got a free pass with Alvin because they have certain people their system and so they can pump and dump.

Now that loser is asking about another strategy!!!??

He has the holy grail and now he wants another!!!

Read between the lines people: natural9 and his cohort never ever had a winning system. They tried their hardest to lead some sheep to slaughter. I'm the baccarat crusader and will not allow It!!

People asked him for details and he have up zero, zilch, nada! Then he wants help!!!

Bwahahahaha, guy has serious issues....

WorldBaccaratKing

Quote from: Jimske on March 18, 2015, 05:17:06 PM
What's wrong with you?  On one hand you complain that N-9 doesn't give you the method for free and on the other you say his method is worthless!  Did he want help or was he just asking about a possible side bet to go along with his regular play?  He didn't say he abandoned Alvin.

There IS NO WINNING SYSTEM - just winning players.
Myself and a slew of others have asked n9 about the system and were stonewalled at every turn.

If the system worked and he's minting gold bars, why would you even consider another system? Greed, stupidity, probably the latter.....

Again, he may not have said he abandoned Alvin but read his posts! He's making a living!!! Now, he wants more!? Read between the lines. It never worked. Period.

Rolex-Watch

Quote from: ADulay on March 17, 2015, 02:02:04 PM
I would love to engage in these conversations as a "regular" user, but the forum comes first
If the forum comes first, you would resign your status as moderator for the integrity sake of the forum, then you could respond as a regular user.  There are 3 other mods plus Victor here.  The boards continuation is not dependant your position of being a moderator, you are well aware of the insidious subliminal promoting you have acted out on forums going back  years.. 

Hey if you were a regular user, you might even post something useful for once, rather than I played 2HiDiHi NOR, ADot system.  No wait, you were a regular user at BaccaratForums and posted basically nothing