Our members are dedicated to PASSION and PURPOSE without drama!

holy grail

Started by WorldBaccaratKing, April 22, 2015, 04:12:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WorldBaccaratKing

I think the holy grail is as follows:

You do what the shoe is doing and you separate P & B into mini games within the big game (the entire shoe). So, if the shoe is chopping, bet for chop, if you win, STOP until the shoe streaks, then bet for a streak, if you WIN, stop and wait for it to chop. If you lose, you need a progression and you need a stop. If you lose 3-4 times, stop, wait for your virtual wins and then get back in.

Honestly, I cannot see another way to consistently beat this game....Using a progression will allow you to recoup the 3-4 losers in a row, maybe more if you get back in after sitting and take some more losses, flat betting will not cut it.....

Tomla

that's a good start to a holy grail---

james

O/R (Opposite/Repeat) count will indicate if the shoe is chopping or streaking.

soxfan

andrebac

Quote from: WorldBaccaratKing on April 22, 2015, 04:12:28 PM

You do what the shoe is doing and you separate P & B into mini games within the big game (the entire shoe). So, if the shoe is chopping, bet for chop, if you win, STOP until the shoe streaks, then bet for a streak, if you WIN, stop and wait for it to chop. If you lose, you need a progression and you need a stop. If you lose 3-4 times, stop, wait for your virtual wins and then get back in.

Honestly, I cannot see another way to consistently beat this game....Using a progression will allow you to recoup the 3-4 losers in a row, maybe more if you get back in after sitting and take some more losses, flat betting will not cut it.....

...you mean doing this looking at each side separately?

roversi13

Opposite/repeat count will indicate if the shoe is choppy or streaky

LOL
this is the theory of NOR Baccarat!
In 2015 there are still people that believe at these silly statements...
O/R count will indicate if the shoe is choppy or streaky UNTIL THE LAST DECISION,but what about the following decisions till the end of the shoe,who knows?...

WorldBaccaratKing

Quote from: andrebac on April 23, 2015, 09:28:46 AM
...you mean doing this looking at each side separately?

I think that's a little more riskier but could be done....I have seen almost entire shoes where it's P PP P PPP P PPPP P PP PPP, if you were to employ what I said and do what the shoe is doing, that's quite a buzz-saw without any stops......

I like to separate the big game into mini games. Again, get your win during the streaks and SIT, same with the chops, wait for shoe to change and go with it...Obviously, you need bigger units to make worthwhile and discipline.....

andrebac

could you provide a sample?
Im interested because Im doing something similar playing for cluster of groups/isolated groups, cluster of singles/isolated singles.
thanks

Jimske

Quote from: WorldBaccaratKing on April 22, 2015, 04:12:28 PM

Surely you jest!  Go back to what your good friend AD posted who makes a point to say pretty much exactly the same thing without calling it the holy grail of course.

One can approach this in a number of similar ways.  Wait and see if OTBL or TBL is best and bet majority; break it down to O or R and try that; bet the dominant side until lose then switch; etc. ad nauseum.

I offer a question.  Do different bet selections win more than others?  Said in another way do different bet selections produce different configurations?  If no then it's just a guessing and betting game.  If yes than tailor your selection to your betting strategy.

Jimske

Quote from: andrebac on April 24, 2015, 09:16:42 AM
could you provide a sample?
Im interested because Im doing something similar playing for cluster of groups/isolated groups, cluster of singles/isolated singles.
thanks
Hi Andre.  I thought you said you were playing Alvin stuff and doing well with that.  Yes?  No? 

J

andrebac

HI,
I gave up with baccarat real play, due to a serious illness of my wife. I spend my time supporting her and staying with her during therapies...
...sometimes I look for something different, and easier...

NathanDetroit

Good Ole  SPIKE>>>>>>>>>>  a sharp cat.

NathanDetroit

"To dream  the impossible  dream"