Our members are dedicated to PASSION and PURPOSE without drama!

baccarat system wanted

Started by twinriverdlr, May 01, 2015, 12:31:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

twinriverdlr

I have been searching on the Web looking for a good system for baccarat.  One on YouTube $1500.00 another $99.00 but the lesser is guaranteed. Alot of free ones also. I am a dealer and see more losers than winners . Any help and advice would be great? Ty

Tomla

probably see you at twin rivers
pm i might have a friend that has something

twinriverdlr

AsymBacGuy

Hi twinriverdlr.

I don't know if the inventor of a foolproof winning system would sell it. Surely not for $1500 or for $15.000 or even for $150.000.

If a person has found a winning system and wants to make some "side" money from it, I'd suggest him to contact a very high stake player (there are many) sharing the profits on the very large bets he makes.
Acting so, he is sure to have a good control on his discovery without being too noticed.

Personally I'd purchase a "system" if the seller is capable to demonstrate me that it will win by flat betting on very long terms.

That's because of I'm very doubtful a money management system will get the best of it itlr, anyway very soon I'll post an interesting method I recently witnessed having some common points with my ideas.

as. 
Baccarat is 99% skill and 1% luck

CLEAR EYES, FULL HEARTS. CAN'T LOSE
(Friday Night Lights TV series)

I NEVER LOSE.
I EITHER WIN OR LEARN
(Nelson Mandela)

Winners don't do different things, they do things differently (Albalaha)