Our members are dedicated to PASSION and PURPOSE without drama!

Worth a Look

Started by soxfan, May 10, 2015, 09:39:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

soxfan

For those who ain't familiar I would advise everyone to take a looksee at that Seth cat's target betting blog. He shoots straight and rightly states that progression/mm style, along with a large bankroll and the balls to push out some big bets to back up yer play are of much more importance than the bet selection, hey hey.
http://targetbetting.blogspot.ca/

WorldBaccaratKing

well he advises you to bet P only. Rarely does he bet B.

I like the target 3. Obviously, you need a bankroll and balls of steel....You need to hit 2 IAR at some point after losing 3 IAR or your dead.....

I would suspend betting until a W appears as he states. We have all seen big bank runs and also player runs......

Problem is the table limits and bankroll.....

He doesn't post any stops for winning or losing, I wish there was a target he had in mind to win........Like for example a 25 dollar table, what is a good win to call it a day? 7 units, 10, 20, 100?

soxfan

Honestly, I think when usin a deep negative progession like Seth's target style or star, yer better off at the dice table where no tax is due on any winning bets. And, yes a lotta joints are stingy and don't offer a nice fat spread between min-max bets. Lastly, instead of seeting a stop win or stop loss just play a certain number of shoes or buck up against a set number of hours put in at dice, instead, hey hey.

Tomla

I talked to Seth a lot before -----If you minus out the single unit bets it's a straight martingale......just double your bet after any imaginary win looking for a ww