Our members are dedicated to PASSION and PURPOSE without drama!

STAR PROGRESSION

Started by Jimske, April 18, 2019, 06:47:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jimske

VLS

Hi Jim, what's the file size?
Email/Paypal: betselectiongmail.com
-- Victor

Jimske

try again

Johno-Egalite

My personal suggestion to anybody seeing this for the first time is, understand the concept behind it, then modify it to suit.

The original STAR system suggests using a Fibonacci on the back end, which is not for everybody.

You can replace the Fibonacci with a Labby, you can also increase the the pre-stage.

With a Labby, you don't have to bet both ends of the string, you can bet one end first, increment any loss into the string, then bet that amount, then bet both ends of the string, then reset.  A Labby provides more flexibility than a Fibonacci, other than a slide option when using a Fibo.
Maths is great like that.  Once it's been proven that no method exists to do what you claim, it's not necessary to go through the details of your system to prove that it doesn't work.  You claim that it does something which can be proven impossible, therefore your claim is false. The details don't matter.  I use the names Junket, Junket King, Lugi, Mark Teruya, Rolex, Relex, Rolex Watch, Mark, Eaglite, JohnO & More depending on what day it is and whom I am attempting to be!

audionut

Thanks Jim for re-posting the Star System...been a while since I used it, but had some ideas I've been looking for the answer to!!

8OR9

On page 30 it states you need a total bankroll of 200 times your base bet...........so if you are betting only a small base bet of $ 25 in baccarat, you will need a total bankroll of 200 x $ 25 -= $ 5,000.

If your base baccarat bet is $ 100, you will need a total bankroll of $ 20,000.

Looks like you will need a lot of $$$$$$$ to play the method if you play baccarat...........

Method might be good if you play roulette online where you can use a $ 1 base bet and use a total bankroll of  only $ 200.

Johno-Egalite

8OR9 read the system, understand the premise, then throw it away.

If you are betting $25 units in the pre-stage, determine how many chips you wish to use.  I personally use 7, so that would be $175.

Disregard the Fibonacci back-end and use a Labby. 

You bust the 7 chips, all you no win is 2 chips @ $100.  You construct a string 1-1, which in all honesty you should be able to resolve within 8~10 bets, so it need $1000.

Alternatively, if you don't want to bet $100 units, construct a string consisting of $50 units, 1-1-1-1, now you need even less.

If you decide to use a pre-stage of 5 chips, busting that will cost you $125, then construct a string of 1-1-1-1-1-1 ($150). 

Repeat the above using a pre-stage of $100 chips, bust it, and construct a string of 1-1-1-1-1-1 each representing $100 units.

Like I say earlier in the thread, YOU design / play it to suit yourself, your composure / bankroll, nobody should ever blindly follow any negative progression as written, come on man...
Maths is great like that.  Once it's been proven that no method exists to do what you claim, it's not necessary to go through the details of your system to prove that it doesn't work.  You claim that it does something which can be proven impossible, therefore your claim is false. The details don't matter.  I use the names Junket, Junket King, Lugi, Mark Teruya, Rolex, Relex, Rolex Watch, Mark, Eaglite, JohnO & More depending on what day it is and whom I am attempting to be!