Our members are dedicated to PASSION and PURPOSE without drama!

Curious?

Started by soxfan, May 31, 2015, 01:16:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

soxfan

Just wonderin' if any of you cats have ever used the Star System as written at the baccarats or dice table, hey hey?

NathanDetroit

Maybe Kimo Li might help with his numerology. After his global pie  he might find the stairways to the stars. .

soxfan

In all the time I've spent on forum over the years I only came across two cats who actually used the star method. Both cats used it at the dice tables and have won well and regular for several years, hey hey.

horus

The Star is good.

My favourite three are....

1)Mongoose
2)Johnson
3)Star

If you fail to know, fail to prepare, fail to plan and practice, then know full well that you are knowingly preparing and planning to lose. What you don't know and don't do will be your undoing.

soxfan

Quote from: horus on June 05, 2015, 05:45:44 PM
The Star is good.

My favourite three are....

1)Mongoose
2)Johnson
3)Star

What is this Johnson style? I never hear of it before, hey hey?

horus

Quote from: soxfan on June 05, 2015, 08:42:19 PM
What is this Johnson style? I never hear of it before, hey hey?

Here you go Soxfan,

http://rouletteforum.roulette30.com/index.php?topic=9.0

You can make a line anything you like with this....

0,0,0,1,1,1  etc..
If you fail to know, fail to prepare, fail to plan and practice, then know full well that you are knowingly preparing and planning to lose. What you don't know and don't do will be your undoing.

HunchBacShrimp

Hey Soxfan,

What kind of proggression do you use that busts out at 175u.

I've got about 1200 or so of my personal Passes and Don't Passes recorded here at the house. I wrote them out and reversed engineered a 2 step parlay for the most recent 550 decisions. 15 step progression busts out with a 153u loss. 189u virtual profit with no busts over those decisions which consists of 96 successful coups. Nine times it went to stage ten or beyond and during two heavy losing streaks it went to stage 13 and then stage 14 back to back, shortly followed by stage 9 , 8, 9, 12, back to back to back to back. Makes me feel a bust out is warming itself up, plus at 189u profit with a 153u progression it should be 'due' to lose as math is supposed to dictate no betting progression wins ITLR.

Also, from experience calculating progressions, I've noticed they tend to see saw back in forth where if you are lucky enough to first win enough units to cover a Bust. It isn't long before you actually Bust. Never have I worked through a progression that didn't eventually lose it's way back to zero. Even the rare few that won enough to withstand 2 bust outs, every one of them ended up with two or more bust outs clumped together.

I even wrote out a 3 step parlay to cover my longest recorded drought between winning 3 Passes in a row. 40 lost attempts. That progression is 1051 units. Final bet is 132u. And even though it's workable on a 5 to 5000 dollar table, I don't see how anyone could see it through.

It was 56 lost attempts before winning 4 in a row. I'm not going to write that progression out. I am going to spend that time writing out the Star system against areas rich in losing streaks from my Pass/Don't pass recordings.

Smaller, shorter, less expensive progressions seem to be a wiser choice if one could label such a choice as wise. So I wonder what your is if you don't mind sharing. 175u is something I could handle without losing my nerve.

soxfan

Quote from: HunchBacShrimp on June 07, 2015, 06:08:03 PM
Hey Soxfan,

What kind of proggression do you use that busts out at 175u.

The following is my 11 step parlay style. The good thing is the profit increases as you go up the progressions ladder so increase reward with more risk. My lifetime bankroll is 1800 unit and I usually bust a coupla times per week playin 30 shoes per week so it boils down to about 10 unit per shoe profits for me, hey hey.

2-2-2-6-8-10-15-20-25-35-50 units bets
6-4-2-12-12-10-15-15-10-15-25 units profits

soxfan

Quote from: horus on June 05, 2015, 08:57:04 PM
Here you go Soxfan,

http://rouletteforum.roulette30.com/index.php?topic=9.0

You can make a line anything you like with this....

0,0,0,1,1,1  etc..

Thanks, I used a labby style when I first started to play bacarats for a living. But, I found my profits increased by about 50 percents after I switched to the parlay style, hey hey.

HunchBacShrimp

Thanks Soxfan for posting your progression.

I like how it coups for more units the deeper it gets in the progression.

It's the one thing that bothers me the most is being driven deep into a progression and only coming up with 1u profit for the risk.

It's also encouraging to hear you have success with it.

soxfan

Quote from: HunchBacShrimp on June 09, 2015, 03:44:00 PM
Thanks Soxfan for posting your progression.

I like how it coups for more units the deeper it gets in the progression.

It's the one thing that bothers me the most is being driven deep into a progression and only coming up with 1u profit for the risk.

It's also encouraging to hear you have success with it.

No single progression bust should clip you for too much of yer bankroll or eat up too much accumulated profits. From yer dice records it seems that you wouldn't have suffered any bustouts usin the surewin style, hey hey.

777vic

Thanks for sharing Soxfan. How do you choose your bets when you play bac, do you always bet B or P or do you use gut feel or etc? all systems mentioned in this tread looks good, though I haven't tried them. I usually play Greg Fletcher BAS, so far so good. Anyone of you having a longer experience with it?

soxfan

Quote from: 777vic on June 10, 2015, 06:47:32 PM
Thanks for sharing Soxfan. How do you choose your bets when you play bac, do you always bet B or P or do you use gut feel or etc? all systems mentioned in this tread looks good, though I haven't tried them. I usually play Greg Fletcher BAS, so far so good. Anyone of you having a longer experience with it?

If the Fletcher style is workin for ya then keep with it. My bets selection style is somewhat subjective so hard to explain, but my strkes rate is over 49 percents but that's plenty for me to win well, and regular, hey hey.

gr8player

It all "works for you", Soxster, because you've tailored your bet selection process around your need for any "double win".  I've got to believe that the "second win" comes with some sort of statistical probability for you.

For instance, you might go L L L L W W, where your strike rate is a paltry 33%, but you've effectively won with your "double win" progression.

While I might not endorse that style of play, if only for the reasoning that there could be times where those needed "second" wins can be rather elusive, I do applaud you for building your mode of play that's both comfortable with your playing style and effective as well.

Continued successes, my friend.

(Just as a side note, if one were intent on playing any up-as-you-lose (read: negative) progression, one might want to have a gander at my Gr8Player's Progression (google it if interested), that is alot more conservative IMHO, and you aren't hurt with the typical W L W L betting results.  To this day, it's always, in some way, shape, or form, a vital part of my arsenal, as it plays into my statistical variances rather well....in point of fact, that's how I originally developed it.)

Rolex-Watch

Quote from: gr8player on June 11, 2015, 12:33:46 AMhave a gander at my Gr8Player's Progression (google it if interested), that is alot more conservative IMHO, and you aren't hurt with the typical W L W L betting results.  To this day, it's always, in some way, shape, or form, a vital part of my arsenal, as it plays into my statistical variances rather well....in point of fact, that's how I originally developed it.)
Yep it is so good, that Walter confessed he doesn't use it any-more, read = after leaving 1-ville, he pushed himself into mandatory situations of having to win more hands than he lost, couldn't achieve that, got badly burnt (probably in 4-ville), hence it was side-lined (dropped). 

Mr "hey hey" is another, can't explain a damn thing about his game, never has and never will.  And people wonder why it is preferable to run private forums than public ones.  Read - some serve no useful purpose.

But "hey hey", if it is posted on the web, then it's gotta be true. 

Next week I'll be at the MGM LV playing behind a rope, trying to make 100% of my buyin cake as per usual.

Geezz, I luv the internets hey hey.