Our members are dedicated to PASSION and PURPOSE without drama!

Someone please help me find a post/thread.

Started by TwoCatSam, January 22, 2013, 02:34:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TwoCatSam

I've hunted everywhere!!

It is the odds all eight combinations of the ECs happening.

For example:

HHH...............one try
HHL.............three tries

and it goes on through all eight.  For all eight to appear it takes something like 24 tries.

Does anyone remember this?  I've tried every search word I can.

Sam
If dogs don't go to heaven, when I die I want to go where dogs go.   ...Will Rogers

PLIP50

Its J/L's  Pattern breaker HHH,LLL,HLH,LHL,HHL,LLH,HLL,LHH   Wait for 7 of the 8 combinations to show then bet against the last one remaining. With a small Marty 1,2,4

JohnLegend

Quote from: PLIP50 on January 22, 2013, 04:06:52 PM
Its J/L's  Pattern breaker HHH,LLL,HLH,LHL,HHL,LLH,HLL,LHH   Wait for 7 of the 8 combinations to show then bet against the last one remaining. With a small Marty 1,2,4
I don't think so PLIP50, Sam knows where the PB thread is.

PLIP50

My apologies if I am wrong, but I have tried quite a few systems, and the brief explanation does ring true. Keep up the good work J/L.      I do OK with p/b.

JohnLegend

Quote from: PLIP50 on January 22, 2013, 04:25:13 PM
My apologies if I am wrong, but I have tried quite a few systems, and the brief explanation does ring true. Keep up the good work J/L.      I do OK with p/b.
What you mean there are now 4 people playing PB? Lol!!

PLIP50

A lot more than 4, most prob won't admit it.

JohnLegend

Quote from: PLIP50 on January 22, 2013, 04:50:49 PM
A lot more than 4, most prob won't admit it.
I have thought that a few times. Just remember PB is about using all three elements I believe in to be successful in this game. BET SELECTION, MONEY MANAGEMENT & H.A.R. If you understand how all three make this method work. You will do more than alright.

Keep it going.

TwoCatSam

Bayes

You are a gentleman and a scholar and have a mind like a hard drive!!

Thank you so much. That's exactly what I was looking for.

Sam
If dogs don't go to heaven, when I die I want to go where dogs go.   ...Will Rogers

Bayes

Sam,

Talking about remembering stuff, do you recall a guy (I'm pretty sure his name was 'Ray') who used to post at that forum? He used to brag a lot about how he never lost at roulette. A few years ago (at least 3, I think) there was a test going on with Herb - you know what Herb was like, always trashing systems and saying they were a waste of time. This guy Ray made some big claims so Herb challenged him and starting posting numbers. Ray did very well on that test (I think it was a 6 number system) and even Herb seemed impressed. I recall a little later that you said you had the system he had been using but hadn't gotten around to testing it. Do you remember this? just wondered whether you still had the system somewhere on your hard drive.

TwoCatSam

Bayes

I do recall all that a more!  Seems like after the test started, someone came along and said they had seen that trot of numbers and Ray probably had, too.  So they started over.  Now, this may have been the "Holyman" test--hard to remember.  But after they started over, the guy just kept winning!  Herb finally quit the test for whatever reason.  He took at lot of flack from someone....Diarmaid, I think.

Anyway, I spoke to "Holyman" some and he provided me with some charts.  They were pure Voodoo and I could make neither heads nor tails of them.  Much like the stuff Gamlet started posting.  Pretty but useless!

I do not have any such numbers by Ray or anyone else--that worked for any length of time.  Over the years I've been sent five numbers and six numbers and told to play them.  Not how to play them; just to play them.  I remember telling Holyman he would be soon selling his method.  I don't ever recall speaking to Ray.

Some still say the Holyman Test was a fraud, but the person giving the numbers and the checker swore they had not cheated.

Sam

Kattila

Quote from: Bayes on January 23, 2013, 07:57:44 AM
Sam,

Talking about remembering stuff, do you recall a guy (I'm pretty sure his name was 'Ray') who used to post at that forum? He used to brag a lot about how he never lost at roulette. A few years ago (at least 3, I think) there was a test going on with Herb - you know what Herb was like, always trashing systems and saying they were a waste of time. This guy Ray made some big claims so Herb challenged him and starting posting numbers. Ray did very well on that test (I think it was a 6 number system) and even Herb seemed impressed. I recall a little later that you said you had the system he had been using but hadn't gotten around to testing it. Do you remember this? just wondered whether you still had the system somewhere on your hard drive.

Hi Bayes , I have one system by some Ray guy (maybe it s just another Ray or another system , don t know).
I never tested/played this system ......
cheers

TwoCatSam

katilla

This is a very interesting system.  I've seen it before.  It would be perfect to program into Stef and Nick's bot.

I don't think it's the one Bayes is referring to.  That was six numbers and pure flat betting.  His hit rate was phenomenal!

Sam

Bayes

Sam, did holyman post on the VLS forum? I've heard the name before but don't remember reading any of his posts anywhere.

@ kattilla, thanks for uploading that system but I'm certain it wasn't the one this particular Ray was using. As Sam said, it was flat betting only and always 6 numbers.

It stuck in my mind because many have taken challenges over the years in forums, and flunked them. This guy had a winner, I'm sure of it.

Bally6354

I remember reading that thread ages ago.

Was it not something to do with numerology?

My curiosity got the better of me after reading that thread and I remember then looking in the archives of the old rouletteforum.net site. I am sure the guy did a test there as well and passed with flying colours. I am also pretty certain holyman was a prolific poster on there as well. I never found anything concrete that you could pin down and test.

I get the feeling a lot of the guys on those sites were into all the matrix stuff and voodoo.

I am not saying it does not work! I hope it did and still does for some of them, however I never found anything that I could actually use.
Sometimes it is the people who no one imagines anything of who do the things that no one can imagine.