Our members are dedicated to PASSION and PURPOSE without drama!

Not rare at all!

Started by Ralph, January 26, 2013, 04:38:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ralph

Short imbalance "Which can not happen!" Be aware beginners, this happen all the time!

The pictures shows 40 spins on a fair wheel.  FLT was the right method.

Very black! Not rigged, we suspect i only if we lose.

Gizmotron

Take that, all you naysayers of the Elegant Pattern. Unless you have the IQ of a good round of golf, anyone could have become a millionaire with this. That ends this argument forever.
"...IT'S AGAINST THE LAW TO BREAK THE LAW OF AVERAGES." 

Ralph

Flatbet red for 40 spin, loss is 9 units.

Ralph

Flatbet 37 spins  on red 1 units plus, still 8 back on red. The change can take time, if I went with black FLT I should winn more. This about 120 spins gave anyhow 28 +, . could be some more if I bet black all the time.  "What is due?"

Drazen

Wait, are those two marques one after another or separate sequences of 21 spin???

Common sense has become so rare it should be classified as a superpower.

Ralph

Quote from: Drazen on January 26, 2013, 05:04:20 PM
Wait, are those two marques one after another or separate sequences of 21 spin???

Those spin is in a row, no spins in between!

Drazen

z = (w - np) / √(np(1 - p))

Z= (4-42) / sqrt (0.48(1-0.48))

Z=5.13

Impressive one, I have personaly seen this also.

Beauty of this game!!! 
:love:

Too bad you can't avoid this, like with hit and run as some are saying it is possible
C:-) haha

Cheers

Drazen

Ralph

I get some more red now, but not catching up yet. Sometimes it takes the time.

If it is bad or not depends on what you were betting, follow the last is OK but if I went for a positive progression! I did not.

TwoCatSam

And there are those who say, "Well, if I had been there when the first black hit, I would have recognized what was going to happen and I would have made a ton of money off those blacks."  Malarkey!
If dogs don't go to heaven, when I die I want to go where dogs go.   ...Will Rogers

TwoCatSam

Quote from: Ralph on January 26, 2013, 05:31:56 PM

Sometimes it never happens.  Not in a realistic time span.  Maybe in a thousand years it will catch up.  Maybe in the next hundred spins.

Ralph, I have an idea.  Get one of those brilliant people to tell you when you will get a long trot of reds.  But don't hold your breath until one steps forward!

Samster
If dogs don't go to heaven, when I die I want to go where dogs go.   ...Will Rogers

Ralph

Quote from: TwoCatSam on January 26, 2013, 05:35:39 PM
Sometimes it never happens.  Not in a realistic time span.  Maybe in a thousand years it will catch up.  Maybe in the next hundred spins.

Ralph, I have an idea.  Get one of those brilliant people to tell you when you will get a long trot of reds.  But don't hold your breath until one steps forward!

Samster

With follow the last, it does not matter, it is chops which is annoying then.

Drazen

Quote from: Ralph on January 26, 2013, 05:31:56 PM

Excatly. This is called Regression to the mean and this is a real phenomenon in random process. It only says that given an extreme event, the following event will be less extreme - the most of the time. The stronger deviation it is, next sequence will be closer to the average, and you are on almost far end of deviation strenght. That's a long way from saying that events are  going to be somehow pulled  back to balance in the short term. In fact the opposite is the case - RATIOS will tend to balance, but not absolute numbers, which is actually diverging as you get more results.

In this case you shouldnt expect that red will catch up soon, but you can be sure that in the next sequence won't be more deviation as this was. You can't expect anything for sure but average distribution, so around 20 for each EC.

Cheers

Drazen

Ralph

ND of course I have nothing to do making all blacks, I did follow the last, so I got some.

Still it is blacks dominant after about 200 more spins. It is streaky too, so follow the last works at the moment.

NathanDetroit

One  does not need to be  brilliant  to get on a long streak of either Black or Red . You just  have to  know H O W   to commence with the proper way  of betting to get you there.

RIEN NEVA PLUS.......................

Nathan Detroit.

Ralph

I end the session now. it is about 300 spins, mostly and much black, and very few chops.
I bet 0.01 and followed the last, did som sporadic parlay.