Our members are dedicated to PASSION and PURPOSE without drama!

Roulette Strategies!

Started by Ralph, January 28, 2013, 07:55:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ralph

Most of the pattern and other systematic playerd use the history of spins to find a bet, anybody knows that by all math, will not work, to win you must build the method using the future spins.  8)

Bally6354

So the question should be then....what do we know if anything about the future spins.

Are there any parameters that we might be able to work with just to be right a bit more often than we are wrong.

It's certainly worth thinking about!
Sometimes it is the people who no one imagines anything of who do the things that no one can imagine.

Bally6354

My personal opinion for what it's worth is that you need to try and make your goals simple and achievable.

I know I will have a winning session if I get a few back to back wins.  Now the nature of variance tells us that somethings are going to appear more than others. So achieving a few back to back wins should not really be out of bounds.
Sometimes it is the people who no one imagines anything of who do the things that no one can imagine.

MarignyGrilleau

with the patience of a bot i believe it is achievable to make our predictions more accurate. But then again, based on statistics.

Ralph

I went  back to real money yesterday, as it seems I got all the previous winning out.
Put only 20 Euro in the account. Made  1000 units of 0.01, with a lot of struggle about 3000 spins.

The whole day I have struggle to go forward, the game went down and up, after 2000 spins I was exactly at the days entry balance.

I miss to find the frequent number, number 29 I saw among the 21 on the marque  6 times.

Success comes in waves, so I will take lower risks for a time.

Ralph

The wheel was harder than usual, but slowly I got the smaller bankroll of 20 Euro to double.

Took some time, using mixed methods, which very conservative progressions.