Our members are dedicated to PASSION and PURPOSE without drama!

GONE BUT NOT FORGOTTEN

Started by Jimske, December 15, 2015, 02:16:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gizmotron

Quote from: Jimske on January 07, 2016, 12:58:57 AM
There he is!  Remember this post Ww?

That was a good one. This is my favorite:

QuoteQuote from: Wewin2222 on Yesterday at 11:36:54 pm

I use a multi-system following multiple trends to predict the upcoming hand. When I see multiple indicators pointing to one side I would say the probability for that side to win is favorable.

QuoteNo you do not. It's Fallacy 101, all the way to new chandeliers on the ceiling. I don't mean to bust your chops here, or to sound obnoxious, but this sounds like magical thinking. You are doing nothing more than making an educated guess. There is no way to predict the upcoming hand. gizmotron
"...IT'S AGAINST THE LAW TO BREAK THE LAW OF AVERAGES." 

HunchBacShrimp

Quote from: Wewin2222 on January 04, 2016, 08:40:27 PM
All is fair in love and war.....if it wasn't for the doubters life would just be boring. I do have a 100% bet-selection and until it loses it will remain 100%. Does it happen every shoe, no but when the right shoe comes out it happens all the time. I hit and run with this and play the win off as unintelligent luck.

Wewin2222

You ain't "playing"

HBS

vo rogue

Re: Baccarat Facts!!!!!
« Reply #6 on: December 21, 2015, 06:22:10 pm »
ReplyReplyQuote  by wewinn2222
Confession:

To whom it may concern or that may be interested; I have a confession to make. I know what I know about this game we call Baccarat by JESUS CHRIST and Him alone. Through Prayer,

What about having a dead person as your avatar ?  Not in the christian spirit ?

Jimske

Quote from: vo rogue on January 15, 2016, 02:09:35 PM
Re: Baccarat Facts!!!!!
« Reply #6 on: December 21, 2015, 06:22:10 pm »
ReplyReplyQuote  by wewinn2222
Confession:

To whom it may concern or that may be interested; I have a confession to make. I know what I know about this game we call Baccarat by JESUS CHRIST and Him alone. Through Prayer,

What about having a dead person as your avatar ?  Not in the christian spirit ?
What's the difference between Gambling and Church?

When you're gambling and you pray to win that next big bet . . . you really mean it!

HahahahahahLOLOLMAO Hahahahahahahahahah :))

hoango

Hi! I read this thread many times but still do  not understand the X and I in the third row.
Can someone explain and give the example. Thank you so much.