Our members are dedicated to PASSION and PURPOSE without drama!

"vs player"

Started by Tomla, October 03, 2013, 08:57:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tomla

i score this different then both of you lol---sorry have no time to write it up ---3 diff people 3 diff ways : )

ezmark

Tomla.
   Seems you're on a good track. A short three steep marty.  Betting every hand generates lots of bet action and bankroll swings.  You may think to lower your action and bankroll swings to bet after 2 or 3 in a row and or increase to a 4 step marty.  Lots of table time will be required to recoup losses at times.  Be careful of that banker commission will eat your profits, but this can be avoided.

ezmark

As we all know martingale methods don't work for most players we all have been there.
There are multiple martingale like methods out there, NOR uses a 1,2,3 like progression. There's another that uses 1 1 1 1 1 1 1, 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 , 3 3 3 3 3 3 3 going up and down as losses and gains occur.

Tomla

Im not big on the mint marty I just know that it has been tested heavily and works ezmark. I pull it out once in awhile for fun when ahead......I have used your 1111111,2222222,3333333,4444444 many of times on other bacc theories----I made one change on that one one I play for parlays  win 1 bet 1.5 or win 2 bet 3.....that has worked really well . On a bad shoe you slide thru until you hit a spot---the good shoes are even better that way.

Tomla

wins for me on but w varioutns