Our members are dedicated to PASSION and PURPOSE without drama!

About the selling offer

Started by Garfield, May 25, 2016, 09:32:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Garfield

Well too bad the topic is locked. IMO anyone could sell anything here. It's their right.

I hope the buyer could get what he/she deserves.

Good luck!
You will never know. Not now, not in this life. You aren't that lucky.

Albalaha

I am open to queries but not for trolls. I will put a topic for queries if anybody willing to ask genuine queries.
Email: earnsumit@gmail.com - Visit my blog: http://albalaha.lefora.com
Can mentor a real, regular and serious player

ADulay

Al,

As per your usual mode of operation, I'm surprised you left your thread open that long.

When confronted, you ALWAYS lock the thread.

Carry on.

AD

Albalaha

Captain,
         I am open to queries but I don't want to speak the language of either a goon or a buffoon. It is an open space and you can already see three topics from alrelax, gr8player and this asking for different things relating to my offer and I chose to answer all. My module will answer all the usual queries of gambling as well that none dared to answer ever.

soxfan

Wow, the alibabha has turned systems seller? Where is the john-O at when ya really need him, hey hey.

Tomla

Well soxfan you know how it goes with Albahala ---if you lose at the tables its time to sell sell sell ----- and  if you have queries his all ears.....will tell you any stuff you want to hear for a price.......
Where has the great one johno gone?

Albalaha

Trolling will never end here. Those who have never written a single meaningful post in the forum that can help anybody are shouting most. They lack the courage to guide anybody and if anybody doing that they will jump in without knowing even an iota of what positive gambling is all about.
                 This baldy Tomla who is jumping on and off on me here has been my student for 2 years and paid me off winnings from my system and sworn on the grave of his kids to keep paying me. When he got best of mine that time he broke the promise and started saying, "your method is great but I am using another method and won't pay you anymore". Now he is shouting too, shamelessly.

Tomla

silly Albahala --keep on selling, it may give you chance to pay your bills --we all understand. some do the ones that can't do  teach

Tomla

hope he got some hits on his offer:)

soxfan

Quote from: Albalaha on May 25, 2016, 10:30:54 AM
I am open to queries but not for trolls. I will put a topic for queries if anybody willing to ask genuine queries.

I see yer style need a 3000 units lifetimes bankroll, and that's a serious thing for most cats. So, what is the cost of yer method, hey hey????

greenguy

I can't guarantee that there's no one out there who has a worthy roulette gambling product for sale.

But I can guarantee that you won't get it from Albalaha.

Save you money.